Geordie Princess #24 milkshake on her face the big disgrace taking her H all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do ya no what honestly
Do ya no what honestly
Do ya no what honestly
Do ya no what honestly …….. same tit diff day

Reactions: 4
I’m confused she’s gone from being homeless to spending £200 on make up 😳 I need catching up lol

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m confused she’s gone from being homeless to spending £200 on make up 😳 I need catching up lol
No way!!!! £200 on makeup is ridiculous! Still won’t make a difference she’s an ugky person inside and out! X

Reactions: 8
She has absolutely no control over money! Potentially on the streets tomorrow, but spends all she has on irrelevant tit, Instead off accommodating her and her dog. No worries tho because I'm sure the mugs, sorry I mean her girls will provide 🙄

Reactions: 7
She has absolutely no control over money! Potentially on the streets tomorrow, but spends all she has on irrelevant tit, Instead off accommodating her and her dog. No worries tho because I'm sure the mugs, sorry I mean her girls will provide 🙄
She will most likely end up dumping the clothes at some point as well because she can’t be arsed carrying it about or taking it to a laundrette.

Reactions: 3
Nuts how you never ever hear of her going into a charity shop when she needs to keep replacing her "essential" clothes. No, they must be brand new. Only the best for our princess.

Reactions: 7
No fixed address but buying designer knickers…
what's point in posh panties when you're smelly witch hahaha - never forget when she wanted a bit of John and he said only if you wash your fanny first - so he ended up with a BJ on live hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s just been on TT, I think she only came on to say that she went for a posh meal of Lobster that cost £34. What establishment would let that smelly duck in 😂😂 i wouldn’t care if she was paying £200 to eat in my restaurant, I wouldn’t let her in 🤢 wonder if Ralphie had a seat at the table with her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s just been on TT, I think she only came on to say that she went for a posh meal of Lobster that cost £34. What establishment would let that smelly duck in 😂😂 i wouldn’t care if she was paying £200 to eat in my restaurant, I wouldn’t let her in 🤢 wonder if Ralphie had a seat at the table with her 🤣🤣
a posh meal like that with rotten black teeth and clothes that don't fit 😂 i would think she had just robbed someone if i saw her somewhere posh, why can't she go to spoons like normal folk 😂 she really can't adult

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope it gives her the shits

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.