Geordie Princess #22 She’s a supergrass with no class won’t be long till she's on her ass!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Winzmum. for the thread title … I did tweak it slightly, your amazing prize for this is a cooking lesson with the one and only Julie! Well done! You’ll be cooking up a storm in no time, I hope your tastebuds can handle it though.

If anyone cares to do a recap you know what to do, if not, well, she’s pretty easy to follow now seeing as it’s the same rinse and repeat with Julie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow my first thread title having a awful night and this just made me smile

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can not bare watch her anymore 🥱
Her lives are painfully dull without the drama, there’s absolutely nothing to see, just a fat, compulsively lying slob.

Funny how she has enough spare money to go and get her nails done on Thursday, meanwhile others in the same country can’t even feed their kids. And she definitely never lost her bank card because she mentioned it that one time when she was leaving the Travelodge and has never said it since. And how would she be buying all this food she’s stuffing in her face without it?

Reactions: 9
There’s no Wiki for Julie, how did she get a large following in the first place?
I only know of her from finding her threads on here

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched her in a week or two now, since the first weekend in that house. She’s so boring now

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s off to get her nails toenails lashes and spray tan on Thursday to make her feel better about herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've not watched for a while she winds me up, don't work yet given everything to her on a plate, I don't see Mt family from one day to the next, joys of working 15 hour shifts and you gey a fat lazy scroat like her, is she still in that temporary house or been kicked out yet!!

Reactions: 10
I've not watched for a while she winds me up, don't work yet given everything to her on a plate, I don't see Mt family from one day to the next, joys of working 15 hour shifts and you gey a fat lazy scroat like her, is she still in that temporary house or been kicked out yet!!
She was found where she was hiding out, think she's moved on to another hide out but I'm not up to date . Not be long till her address is all over as per . Like someone on here said she's boring af without her drama.

Reactions: 2
I've stopped watching as well she's right boring watch her read here and up the drama 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
She is very boring these days. I can't watch her its just lie after lie after lie. When she first started tiktok she was at her best she made an effort and some of her makeup looks did look ok she brought something different to tiktok. But now she is just awful I think she saw how easy it was to make money and thats when she got back on the drugs with the money she was making. Since John has gone out of the picture she has declined drastically. I think all the lies she tells she is giving herself psychosis and the added drugs dont help. I mean when a person is compulsively lying day in day out it will start to hVe an effect on the brain. Your perception becomes warped. She's a lost cause dont get me wrong she has always been terrible but now she's at the bottom of the barrel.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just joined to hear her say she’s talking to a new lad and he’s getting out soon 😂😂😂😂
---
And she’s missed answering bail, I’m a good girl and don’t understand what that means 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t watch her anymore unless there’s drama kicking off lol.

I first came across Julie when she was live from hospital sure it was when she was having her tubes out, then she would do make up and tit but would also go out with John and there’d be arguments and drama or she’d be getting ready to go out whilst begging for money, would never end up going out but would be so many arguments and drama. There’s been arguments with so many people over the last couple of years it’s hard to keep track but every single one of them would be played out on lives, her life is just one big drama that is all her own doing.

To be honest I don’t think she was ever particularly good at make up, occasionally she’d look fab but I think that was with a lot of help from filters!

She’s always been on the beg though since I’ve watched her, people would always send money for drink when she put on her begging and crying acts, and the way she used to treat John was awful, proper narcissist, always gas lighting him, would scream and shout that he’d done this or that when he hadn’t done anything, would always pause her live to spout nasty tit at him then have it back on when he replied and make out that it was all him, I don’t know how he put up with her tit as long as he did, I would have been done for murder 😂

I think once we’d come out of lockdown completely and all restrictions were lifted that’s when her behaviour got worse, I think she had more access to ‘street drugs’ and then medication from the doctors which she obviously abuses. She’s always had victim complex though and nothing is ever her fault.

Haha sorry for going off on one 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.