Geordie Julie #7 Crying but no tear, John full of gear, he ran off with ya dosh, will only shag you if you wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she really just said ‘stop John don’t upset it I’m trying to connect’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like the scene off ghost when Whoopy is trying to connect with the ghosts lmao!

These two are full of tit lmao!

“Even my breathing feels warm and hot” might be summit to do with the bleeping candle under your chin 😂

Bet that lass just went off for a quick Google search on Julie to get all the info she needs lmao! What’s she shuffling, a deck of a thousand cards

These aren’t readings! Anyone could relate to these cards lmao!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I really wanna believe this tit but these are the most un convincing “physics” ever

Bloody hell, her connections worse than Julie’s! 😂

Just a faulty charger Julie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Her fake braids are gonna go up in flames in a minute if she gets any closer to that candle

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.