Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

simonsays1111

Why’s she so desperate to have a fight on tyrones live she nearly faints just from standing up😵💫I don’t think you have the ability to get in the ring Julie bab x

• Haha
Reactions: 11

harleyqueen

“It’s not about money for me” LOOOOL honestly hats off to ya Julie, you managed to say that with a straight face. 😂

“The more people come for us the more it’s pushing us forward” aye, maybe before you’d go 3 days without a wash now it’s 3 weeks, really pushing yourself Julie I’m so proud of you. So inspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Bella29

Chatty Member
Geordie Julie…

Both titles had the same amount of votes so I went with the first that showed in most liked.

Anyone care to recap on this total mess?

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t think I can or want to watch her after last nights live. She’s a scruffy, vile tramp (which I already knew but last night topped it off). Letting John do that on live! She wants her account taken and the dogs!!! Vile bitch.

harleyqueen

Full confession I am jealous af of her spending, I work full time and I’m more careful with my money than she is 😂 would love to just go out and blow it like she does but I don’t have hordes of lunatics funding my bad spending habits. 😂

• Haha

hereforthedrama22

Katie you are an absolute liar! Julie you look the way you do because all you do is smoke weed, sit on your lard arse, eat multiple takeaways daily and never shower or take care of yourself. You are 31 get your act together!! Your Mam should be ashamed not telling you straight because it may actually give you a wake up call.

Attachments

• Heart

hereforthedrama22

This is you Julie no edits. Ramming the food like you’ve been starved. Can’t even finish one mouthful before your ramming another fork full in. Let’s not even mention the colour of your nails while your dipping them in to your food and in to your mouth. You are actually disgusting 🤢

Is she drunk or just high as a kite? I’ve missed all the lives today but she looks an absolute state.
Just high today

🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• 55.9 KB
  • 51.9 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Sick

harleyqueen

What’s Denise’s account? Does it sound like anything 😂😂😂😂
    Denisethomson

This noodle reminds me of myself when I was like 13-14, used to be a right little rat 😂😂 always in about the gossip and the second I got caught it was all “aw I was just being your mate and finding out what people say about you” blah blah. Difference is, I was a twat of a kid, Noodle is an adult that never matured past highschool. 😂

• Haha
    • Heart

Loudnproud

John may as well not be there she is blanking him something rotten. Such a victim isn't she x

John may as well not be there she is blanking him something rotten. Such a victim isn't she x
    Ooh I put a kiss on the end you are all officially my besties haha

• Haha

Bella29

Chatty Member
    I’m made up johns got pissed and wrecked her day!

Serves her right for all the times she’s done it to him!

• Haha

julieOF

The amount of money her “followers” have given her and the gifts she would of had money to buy a second hand washer and some clean bedding instead once she gets the money it’s “are we going to spoons” shall we go for food shall we get a weed shall we get a bottle John go get some tabs!! Priority’s Jooooolie babe! Your house is lifted your lifted the dog sick bedding is still in your washer it will have had mould growing on it youv still probs got no bedding on pure hanging kid! IF YOUR HER FOLLOWER AND YOU HAVE SENT MONEY OR GIFTED THIS SCROUNGER YOUR AS DUMB AS HER! She clearly doesn’t give a fuck about you but wants your money! Oh and hi noodle we know your one of us

What she looks like on a daily filthy fucking bitch! Iv been clean of drugs I did a drugs test!! What the fuck is weed joooolie! 🤣🤣🤣 it’s not fucking magic sprinkles darling it’s a form of drug!

Attachments

• Heart

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
    Awwww a can see it coming Boris has been on the phone asking bongeye John and junkie Julie to go on the front line, cause basically if the don’t our country will not survive

• Haha