Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys links in the bio for anyone that wants to buy us a drink… how about get a bleeping job like everyone els you scruffy skank! Pink blazer with white shirt pink top and different coloured pink skirt girl has no fashion sense does John not say anything

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How are they out again!
Paid for by her girls most likely 🙄 or people who send money to watch the drama unfold

I Wonder if they can have food without anything catastrophic happening 🤣

‘Happy Wednesday girls’…mate it’s Thursday

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s at Valley Farm at Gateshead, on live in a family establishment that has a huge childrens play area etc. I’d go mad if someone was live on the internet where my kids were! So much for not telling people where ya at Jools. Ya tit

BTw ya look like a fkn Ringmaster at the Circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sambucca and Southern Comfort cant wait to watch tonight's drama to unfold 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
There was something going on with mods as she started removing them but I didn’t catch the full thing

Reactions: 1
She’s upset about Gecky being in thors live and she’s not defended Julie against all the girls Julie’s fucked over so she’s removed her. She’s a joke

Reactions: 2
She’s back on her makeup account. She’s saying she has no money so they can’t go to town. Probably the reason she’s come back on live cause they can’t afford a night out otherwise!

Poor John! Something has to break before it gets replaced but there she is sat on her fat bleeping arse with piles of absolute tit she doesn’t need! She’s a spendaholic!!!

I tuned in just as she said “I’m going off girls”. Something has happened (as always) but I missed it
Exactly the same time i tuned in lol

She’s upset about Gecky being in thors live and she’s not defended Julie against all the girls Julie’s fucked over so she’s removed her. She’s a joke
I wondered why she hadn’t kicked off with Gecky sooner as she’s always in Thors live and is friendly with her. Julies always knew about that though

Reactions: 1
She’s back on her makeup account. She’s saying she has no money so they can’t go to town. Probably the reason she’s come back on live cause they can’t afford a night out otherwise!

Poor John! Something has to break before it gets replaced but there she is sat on her fat bleeping arse with piles of absolute tit she doesn’t need! She’s a spendaholic!!!
at first I read that as ‘sat on her fat arse with piles’ had to re-read it🤣🤣

her op was a month ago… surely the stitches would have dissolved by now but she’s still going on about them

Gecky, or geeky as she’s called, is the next one for the chop😱

• Haha
at first I read that as ‘sat on her fat arse with piles’ had to re-read it🤣🤣

her op was a month ago… surely the stitches would have dissolved by now but she’s still going on about them
Honestly, no lie! As I wrote that I thought that myself lmao! Ironic she’s surrounded by piles and she’s sat on them too hahaha!!!

She can’t stay out the drama can she

She’s like a broken record now “from now on I’m not doing the drama and I can’t wait to promote so and so…” she can’t even keep up with the people she does promote.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.