Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ffs she just said to the doctor she had her op last week. wtf. she is begging for pain killers.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So she’s told the doctor her op was last week, then 2 minutes later told John it was nearly weeks ago! None of which is true! She also said she wouldn’t take codeine because of the opioids in them. I suppose it’s the next best thing to heroin. Surly her being on methadone she shouldn’t be taking codeine? Point proven once a junkie always a junkie.

I thought she was having a massive op today?! 🤔
Sure she just told the doctor it was for a covid test 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She will be taking note of what this poor Abby is saying about her cancer (bless her) and she will be using it for herself in a few weeks, watch this space a can gaurentee it!

Reactions: 6
She will be taking note of what this poor Abby is saying about her cancer (bless her) and she will be using it for herself in a few weeks, watch this space a can gaurentee it!
You can just see it a mile off can’t you. She doesn’t care though I didn’t hear her once ask her if she’s ok

She’s going out like that in them piss stinking shorts 🤮 I feel bad for all these people today. I hope they survive the stench

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been blocked off my 50th account… wounded I don’t get to see her sparkling belly button😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can just see it a mile off can’t you. She doesn’t care though I didn’t hear her once ask her if she’s ok
100% you can see her thinking about when she’s reading it!

Everyone telling her to rest and take it easy… ITS ALL SHE DOES!!!! She never moves off her fat arse, the reason her bellybutton looks like a bumhole cause she never bleeping cleans herself

Even more of a point proven she’s still got her stitches and she had her surgery end of Jan and they still havnt gone? Proves how much she doesn’t wash herself.

Reactions: 12

She’s going out like that in them piss stinking shorts 🤮 I feel bad for all these people today. I hope they survive the stench
Let’s pray for them! 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Genuinely can’t handle how scruffy this witch is. Bellybuttons don’t get THAT infected without some effort, the most minimal basic hygiene would’ve prevented this and even that is too much to expect from her. 🤮

She’s after A battered bread bun…I can feel my arteries clogging at the thought of it! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Ah ffs she’s just stinking dirty isn’t she?! A grown woman who can’t even keep to a basic hygiene regime 🤢 my dogs cleaner than this scruff and he likes to roll in mud 😂

Scared of soap and water she is!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.