Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes def waiting for him to start, digs here and there. Anything she does will all be his fault

This whole katiebee thing is pathetic. Your out with your lad who dont get a minutes peace and you make him publically apologise for standing up for you.

Reactions: 7
But what even started this? I haven’t seen anything but her sitting saying she’s gonna finish it with John? 😂

Love your picture 😂😂😂 How have they managed to start arguing about Katie bee? IM SO CONFUSED 😂

I’m genuinely full body cringing over them doing this tit in public man. 😂
That picture 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Man’s absolutely on another planet and she’s asking him to go to the shop for her. 😂😂 Lazy rat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes gna do tit off camera n play victim calling it now
100%. I get nervous whenever she pauses the live cause you just know that’s when all the drama happens.

“I’m a mother to them dogs” YOU NEGLECT THEM YOU EVIL DISGUSTING JUNKIE. 🤬

I worked in a proper rough pub in my area for 7 years and I still don’t think I’ve seen anything worse than these two 😂

• Haha
I genuinely can’t imagine being her. Sitting in public, in a pub, shouting at people on her phone. 😭

“John that hurts, please man” she’s so predictable. Police will be out tonight.

Reactions: 4
She’s going off at someone who’s just told her, her son’s having life changing surgery and she said “I’m not even arsed”. That’s drawn the line for me!!! She’s bleeping disgusting.

If she just said that to me about my son, I’d be at that bleeping pub in SECONDS!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s going off at someone who’s just told her, her son’s having life changing surgery and she said “I’m not even arsed”. That’s drawn the line for me!!! She’s bleeping disgusting.

If she just said that to me about my son, I’d be at that bleeping pub in SECONDS!!!
A seen that! How vile

John - “Once again I’m not getting a word in edgewa-“
Julie - “AHHHHHH” *continues to ignore him and talk to her phone*
I’m in bits, poor John. 😂

• Haha
Sorry but if that woman’s son is having surgery, supporting Julie is the last bleeping thing that will be on her mind!!!

She should have this conversation privately. This is bleeping disgusting! Always falling out with someone else cause they don’t “support her”. People have life’s Julie…

Reactions: 8
You heard her kicking off with a lass called becca. Not even arsed her poor boys been ill. She is vile. God works in mysterious ways and it's comments like that that's the reason you havent been blessed with any you dirty nasty spraffing crusty lipped junkie bleep.

Reactions: 12
All this over someone not giving her enough attention. 🤯

“I don’t care if your having issues so am I, I can’t have kids” genuinely hope she gets what’s coming to her the evil prick. Once again bringing up her victim status any chance she gets.

Reactions: 10

This!

I can’t believe how she’s just gone in on this woman!

This is the true evil Julie coming out now, what a horrible vile cow!

Reactions: 6
Sorry but there’s a massive difference between you not being able to have kids (you’re a junkie anyway so…) and her son going through life changing surgery! That’s her bleeping boy!!! I’m foaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“I can’t have kids 😭 doll can I have 2 shots? 😁
NOT A BREATH between this.

She’d be so manipulative if she had a single brain cell in her head.

All these people still arse licking on her live. Do any of them have kids?! Has it registered to any of the thick wits what she just said to that Becca?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.