Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont comment i usually just read but iv made a tattle now after watching her live this morning that dog should have seen by a vet days ago! She spent god knows how long calling the police when she could have been getting her dog help! It shows what she cares more about! And the lies she told on that call was so bad why didnt she tell the police why the rspca was called?! She also tried to call social services on that lady la but did it on live where she told everyone she was doing it out of spite because she “THINKS” it was her that called the rspca! I find it sooooo funny that she thinks this lady made a full website just to talk about her aswell😂 whoever called the rspca well done because when they go back on monday they will ACTUALLY see the dogs this time instead of her talking tit that they said the dogs where fine even her own boyfriend who isnt any better than her btw told her what she was doing was wrong!!!

Reactions: 8
Blocked for telling her to take a dog to the vet, calling her a fat bleep and get a bath
Dunno what I’m going to do with my life now 🤷🏻‍♀️😢😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if you actually just asked if anyone is going to donate £2.50 to her so she can get batteries

She*

Like she doesn’t get given enough money. She looks ridiculous also

Reactions: 4
What in the Crystal meth is going on now, I’ve been out for a few hours and I come back to this.
I can bet my life savings that the dog hasn’t been seen by a bet yet 😩 it’s heart breaking
She is still going on about herself but not mentioning she hasnt taken that dog for help! She looks like a massive tit with glitter stuck to it!!!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is still going on about herself but not mentioning she hasnt taken that dog for help! She looks like a massive tit with glitter stuck to it!!!🙄
She makes me actually sick 😡😠 shes all like oh poor me poor Julie but like I feel worse for everyone else in the house but her including John and the dogs

How many tabs do they go through a day!?

It’s always “I’ll do it tomorrow” with Junkie Julie but then tomorrow never happens!!

Reactions: 1
The dogs not been to the vet, the dinners not been made, she hasn’t had the shower she was having hours ago, but she’s high and looks like she’s got fkn shingles all over her face the dirty twit. Stinking rotter

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I seriously don't know how anyone espheshially John finds her attractive I mean the house is a tit whole the place must bleeping stink no cleaning gets done she don't even clean her self the food she makes looks like something rustled up from hmp why would you have a house that size if its the state it is she more like needs a bleeping bed sit how can you spend your life sat on tiktok every day lazing about in the same clothes with the same greesey face ... she like wants to put the lube on her fan in stead of here

Face might freshen it.up

• Haha
I'm bleeping howling here so she's saying she loves using her scrub daddy to clean her cooker amd John goes you have never used it in your bleeping life its still down stairs in the box I'm howlinggggg

She's taking mods of because loads and loads of her followers have been blocked shockkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is saying vets been on the phone it don't need stitches she clearly hasn't taken it I don't no why because it will be free for her all the benefits she claims

John saying she smells like cheese puffs ffs hahahahahahahha she's still sat in the grey washed out looking string vest tits down her ankles now saying she needs a bath and to shave a pits it looks like she has Bob marley in a head lock

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I love it when John calls her out just proves how much she lies about things but forgets what’s she said and John is like nooo Julie that’s not what happened or what was said 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.