Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but what? Like the detol wouldnt sting enough they are telling her to give the dog half a Valium!???? WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW
He's already growling whenever they get close to it, like he's gonna hack the sting from the dettol, he'll end up going for one of em through stress😵🤬

And the fact she's suddenly desperate to go with John to take him, but few mins ago she was saying to leave it a bit longer, see how he goes.
Now she's gonna take forever to get ready cos she doesn't wanna get in car with his mam looking like she is, omfg, how self centred can folk be🤬

Reactions: 8
Right so someone who actually works at the vets has just spoken to her vet and they’ve said he needs to be seen and yet knobhead Julie is still saying she’s gonna clean it and leave it. Ffs man

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
A picture of her house is and people from around the area can tell where it is.. I know she’s being really over the top and dramatic but if you look on the previous thread there is a picture which is out of order.
Can I just say I’ve watched lives where’s she gotten into a taxi n told then to take her to her street address with everyone watching, then she’s gotten out on live n walked to her front door all with her camera showing us where she is. She’s doxed herself on numerous occasions.

Reactions: 8
Finally everyone is going mad in her comments that he will be in pain and must see a vet

How many days has it been though ! The poor dog man he’s been in pain for days and only now because the rspca have been are they listening!

To whoever phoned rspca thank you! It’s clearly worked even if she won’t admit it
Needs to stop pointing fringers on someone it anit and sort ya the dog out

But she’s still ignoring her

Hahaha she’s been on hold with the police for over an hour. The police will be hoping she just hangs up because she’s ridiculous
Ive already spoke to Southampton police got to call bk when im home as im out today doin me own things as i do must weekends as my hobbies banger racing seriously she needs to get a grip of her self not gonna be famous pointin finger at people....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She needs to get that dog seen to and that wound sorted ASAP!!
I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s already infected the state of that house, what a waste of a house man!!
how many bedrooms does she brag it has, 4/5? With a converted attic?
Some family could have that House and have it amazing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can I just say I’ve watched lives where’s she gotten into a taxi n told then to take her to her street address with everyone watching, then she’s gotten out on live n walked to her front door all with her camera showing us where she is. She’s doxed herself on numerous occasions.
But that’s up to her to do that, but it doesn’t give someone the right to share a picture of her house on the internet. Whether she’s been on live walking down the street or not, it’s out of order 👍🏼

So they haven't checked the dogs and said they're completely fine!!!!
She's just said they came but didn't come in, said they'd wait til after her surgery..
Lying duck!

• Angry
The fact that she’s ringing the police for nothing when the entire of the north east is being battered by a storm is ridiculous.
There’s 47mph winds! Northumbria Police have posted ‘don’t ring unless it’s an emergency’

Self centred prick

Reactions: 6
But that’s up to her to do that, but it doesn’t give someone the right to share a picture of her house on the internet. Whether she’s been on live walking down the street or not, it’s out of order 👍🏼
But are point is it wasnt me if u read bk at the post shes thinks im behind the accounts when trying to say its not so what about her on live slanding me and my family so that ok is it..... I cant help someone postin that stuff about her... She dnt know who is its girl needs help serious obession even john told her could be anyone on the band wagon

Reactions: 5
But are point is it wasnt me if u read bk at the post shes thinks im behind the accounts when trying to say its not so what about her on live slanding me and my family so that ok is it..... I cant help someone postin that stuff about her... She dnt know who is its girl needs help serious obession even john told her could be anyone on the band wagon
Laa your not even reading what I’ve said, I said before I never said it was you!!! Someone said before no one has shared her address and I said yes but they have shared a picture of her house. I never have mentioned you and I’m not saying you have done something! 😂

Reactions: 2
she is so vile why keep blaming lala where is the proof. you are rotten to the core julie.

Sorry did she just say to the police that she’s never mentioned Laa once as she’s been in surgery 😂😂😂😂 compulsive liar

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This police call is ludicrous! 😂😂
This thing about the photo of her grandad and mum- wasn't it Katiebee last week getting the blame for that?
Absolutely cringing for the officer on the other end of the phone right now.

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused how she’s blaming Laa for these accounts cos when they were actually happening she was blaming Katie? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.