Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The officer is probably just amusing her because she’s just crazy rambling as usual. Acting like she’s famous 😂

Officer doesn’t care that you do makeup and mental health 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
NOBODY MENTIONED KIDS IN THE WAITING ROOM YOU SCRUFFY woman
And it wasn't 8.15pm it was 21.56 actually.

Reactions: 4
This guy sounds about 80 and she’s glad someone’s listening to her but good god this is all going to blow up in her face and she’s going to look very stupid I think. Im wondering who is stalking who here.

Reactions: 2
Hahaha the police just said they can’t see an incident attached to her house 😂😂😂

So they didn’t install cameras then did they Julie? 😂😂

She’s just said she’s moving house but she isn’t 😂😂😂😂😂 stop it this is actually hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's like watching a 9 year old telling on the other kids in the playground. How is she a grown woman?

• Haha
Only caught bits and pieces today have they taken Ralphie to the vet yet? Them wounds are rough bless him 🥺
I heard her earlier saying John was meant to "sort" a leanne out months ago and she's still sitting there and that she wants her "done in" now. Making threats on tiktok, I hope this Leanne knows about these threats

• Wow
Police on the phone now

But she was filming someone else on her live in the hospital.

The rspca didn’t come in to check the dogs

Blatant lies from Julie been given to these police

This phone call with the officer… why do I have a funny feeling it’s just someone she knows who’s ringing up pretending to be a copper all for a show on her live.
orrrrr if it is real… what’s it gonna take… for poor Laa to be arrested and locked up and then this still carry on? Who she gonna blame then?
Everything she’s saying this Laa has done or is doing was that Katie a few weeks ago!!
She’s bleeping off it honestly

• Haha
Did people see video of her weeks ago absalutley off her rocker with a methadone bottle in her hand

• Wow
Reactions: 5
ur telling me her dog is actually sat there for weeks with an open wound!!!! im bleeping fuming, how dare she.. is anything being done or can anyone report her seriously

im actually so angry right now I feel so bad for her animals

Apparently laa sent rspca and they have been she is saying her and John are taking the dog to the vet but is still busy sat on live hmmmm

All you here is John John John John John can you do this John and that John bleeping.bone idol is he getting carers or something for her ?

Reactions: 3
All you here is John John John John John can you do this John and that John bleeping.bone idol is he getting carers or something for her ?
she always puts on that stupid daft Feel sorry for me voice when she’s wanting him to do something too!!
she grinds on me but it’s all too interesting to not watch hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also can some one explain how she thinks she is going to be allowed ivf for a baby with her past record and the drug use and the fact she is still taking stuff and on methadone ?rings the police multiple times for.john which will be down as DV she needs to sort her tit right out before she even thinks about ivf the fool !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.