Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when John calls her out just proves how much she lies about things but forgets what’s she said and John is like nooo Julie that’s not what happened or what was said 🤣🤣🤣
She lies A LOT when John isn’t there…
The day after her op she was on live and John had went out, she was talking about her op and where they had ‘cut her open’, she showed 3 places on her tummy and then said there was another 2 places they cut her open on her back!
Then later on, she was on about it again.. and John was around, she mentioned the 3 places on her tummy but nothing about the ones on her back!!

She’s a compulsive liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She lies A LOT when John isn’t there…
The day after her op she was on live and John had went out, she was talking about her op and where they had ‘cut her open’, she showed 3 places on her tummy and then said there was another 2 places they cut her open on her back!
Then later on, she was on about it again.. and John was around, she mentioned the 3 places on her tummy but nothing about the ones on her back!!

She’s a compulsive liar.
I have seen her do it with a few things 7 crime numbers were meant to be about Katie beein December now they are relating to laa Katie bee sent blood and stuff to her house now laa was the one who done it she can’t keep up with herself and the fact her followers don’t call her out on it just makes her think she gets away with lying

Reactions: 4
Still sat now doing her make up she needs a good bleeping scrub not lathering her face in aloud of cheap tit I can smell her through the phone

• Haha
Dirty witch is still covered in Sv glitter from the last 2 days makeup looks n she’s piling more on top of that! Her hygiene is non existent. She sprobs smells of more than cheese puffs. Stinker

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dirty witch is still covered in Sv glitter from the last 2 days makeup looks n she’s piling more on top of that! Her hygiene is non existent. She sprobs smells of more than cheese puffs. Stinker
I dread to think what her house smells like… and all her clothes 🤢
She’s constantly in that ‘walk in wardrobe’ AKA a room with clothes all over, smoking her 1000 cigs and spliffs a day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
NO JULIE WE DONT NEED TO SEE YOUR hole YOUR FACE IS BAD ENOUGH NEVERMIND UR crappy ARSE YOU STILL HAVENT WASHED AND THATS HOW LONG NOW? YOU COULDNT EVEN CLEAN YOUR ARSE FOR THE HOSPITAL I BET THE NURSES WERE SPEWING WITH THE SMELL OF YOU IN THAT HOSPITAL! DONT WORRY I WILL CALL THE FIRE BRIGADE FOR AN EXTRA LONG HOSE BECAUSE A BATH JUST WONT CUT THIS WE MAY HAVE TO THROW YOU IN THE RIVER TYNE! POOR FISH WILL ALL BE DEAD AS SOON AS YOUR STINKING TOE HITS THE WATER!🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Julie the only thing you influence me to do is clean my house and jump in the shower! Stinking bully.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Julie the only thing you influence me to do is clean my house and jump in the shower! Stinking bully.
Literally don’t know how she lives like that 😂 the poor dogs is well I mean don’t get me wrong I don’t have a dog myself but my mum and dad does and never felt love like it don’t know how you can let you dog get like that

Bet the bedding hasn't been washed in months full of blood sweat dog hair god knows what ever bodily fluids and fag ask my god she needs evicting bying a £65 ,wagamama I mean priorities julz

Can't believe the licky assessment on her lives ergggg man duck off man I bet they wouldn't like to actually have a lick of her arse sspewwwww imagine the tit cheese under them.huge spaniel ears !

• Sick
Poor ralphie has been bit on both legs and is clearly in pain as he won’t let them near him without growling. Disgusting! Poor boy will be in so much pain
Omg I haven’t watched the tit show for a few days I just check this and catch up. Poor bloody ralphie. There is no way the vet would see that picture and tell them it don’t need stitches. Sick f*ckas her and junkie john. More bothered about where they getting their next 20 deck and who’s paying it. I just joined her live and within seconds she’s going mental with denise who used to be her mod and has supported her the whole time. All over this bex girl, she’s a complete car crash beyond repair.
Right so someone who actually works at the vets has just spoken to her vet and they’ve said he needs to be seen and yet knobhead Julie is still saying she’s gonna clean it and leave it. Ffs man
deluded she is 😂😂

shes allways calls me out for my brows 🙈 seriously the girl needs to think before you call someone out...
I bet her eyebrows are still like that next week and she will say aw girls this product is amazing you need to go but it now! But really they have stayed in place because shes on her 2nd week of not washing her face!🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They tell you dont let the wounds get wet alot but there is loads of ways for her to wash without getting them wet shes just scared of water🤭
She was told not to have a bath but could shower.. she's disgusting 🤮🤮

How anyone can go over a week without so much as a wash is beyond me!

Even John told her this morning she stank 🤮..

Sat in the same clothes as she left the hospital in 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.