Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think although we all agree they are unhealthy slobs we should keep away from IVF topic.

There is a difference between gossip and bullying so let’s keep it up with the other subjects 🤷🏻‍♀️

In all fairness I can speak about ivf as both my children are through this. I’m a very very lucky person and blessed 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think although we all agree they are unhealthy slobs we should keep away from IVF topic.

There is a difference between gossip and bullying so let’s keep it up with the other subjects 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s the NHS that set the IVF rules though, not us…
And I’m pretty sure they’ll go against quite a few of them, it’s not us ‘bullying’ if it’s their own fault why they wouldn’t be entitled to it…. Until they make changes

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s the NHS that set the IVF rules though, not us…
And I’m pretty sure they’ll go against quite a few of them, it’s not us ‘bullying’ if it’s their own fault why they wouldn’t be entitled to it…. Until they make changes
I think just as much as we call her out on stuff we can call each other out on going over the line.

Reactions: 1
I think just as much as we call her out on stuff we can call each other out on going over the line.
Do you not think that if she changed her begging, lying and drug taking ways, then we wouldn’t have anything to discuss about possible IVF.

She’s using it once again for sympathy and gifts, so I believe it’s not stepping over the line discussing it. People change their entire lives when they are desperate for children. She can’t even change her knickers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you not think that if she changed her begging, lying and drug taking ways, then we wouldn’t have anything to discuss about possible IVF.

She’s using it once again for sympathy and gifts, so I believe it’s not stepping over the line discussing it. People change their entire lives when they are desperate for children. She can’t even change her knickers
There wouldn’t even be such thread to discuss anything (including her chance at IVF) if she wasn’t the way she was 🤦🏻‍♀️

Honestly I’d love nothing more to see her years down the line she’s a changed person, has a child, a clean/smoke free home, sober for so long etc all the rest but can you seriously see it?

There wouldn’t even be such thread to discuss anything (including her chance at IVF) if she wasn’t the way she was 🤦🏻‍♀️

Honestly I’d love nothing more to see her years down the line she’s a changed person, has a child, a clean/smoke free home, sober for so long etc all the rest but can you seriously see it?
Not at all. She’s consistently lied, bullied, used various health issues for her own gain. Taken drugs, not cleaned herself or her home.
I can’t see that changing

Reactions: 4

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 PREACH!!!!! Hahahaha I LOVEEEEEE THIS 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Her hands and fingers are absolutely foul 🤮🤢🤮 jesus christ Julie get yourself in the shower ffs,use your hospital wash 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Involving herself in someone else’s drama once again with stitching theevilqueenchels video to Elsa

Then when asked about on live saying it’s nothing to do with her

Why make a video then

John trying to get rid of her from the sounds of it hahaha. So much for going into hospital !

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ewwww she says she is going to hospital in 30 min, john asked her does she want a bath. she looked at him but never answered the fithy manky fishy fanny.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If you look on the gofundme the money from the gifts during her live has actually been donated by Kayleigh today £90 and the money for the raffles she done was directly sent to Stacey’s PayPal so hats off to her she done a good deed out of her own time and raised a fair bit to help the boy and it has been donated. I mean I don’t like the girl but I wish people would stop mentioning it as it’s not a nice thing and Stacey’s a close family friend so she will have made the family aware of what Julie was doing to raise money as the father was in one of her lives!! So regardless of what all of our opinions are on her, she actually done that live out of her own time and didn’t have to do that, and raised at least a couple hundred of pounds which has been received. So for everyone still wondering just go and take a look and you will see so actually we’ll done to her 👏🏻, and I guess all of yous who said she wouldn’t give the boy the money should take that back as it’s been donated to him and as for the raffles I know one of them hasn’t been finished yet but the other raffle she didn’t receive any of the money for that it was sent directly to Stacey. So I know most of us on this thread don’t like her and how she presents herself and the life she’s choosing to live and show the world etc etc ,
Am sure yous can all show her a bit appreciation for what she has done for the little boy
I agree she done an amazing thing for that little boy and his family #JAYDENSARMY 💙💙💙💙💙

If they keep her in overnight shel be asking for money for food/the tv/snacks from the min shes in a&e i reckon this was her plan all along 😆 "ive done good coming off the weed" duck me julie it was 24hrs if that.

She loves a drama and her life being chaotic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She hasn't been offered it, she's been referred to them. I highly doubt ivf will actually offer her it, they are very strict and rightly so
This is correct you need to be under a certain BMI, not smoke, completely t-total for a start. She’s on so much medication I doubt they’d offer it until she’s completely t-total and at a better weight. I really hope she gets it and is able to carry her own child. I think it’s wrong to say she doesn’t deserve a baby. Because as women we all deserve our chances to be a Mum.
Hopefully, she would look after it a bit better than she does the dog

Reactions: 1
Just a little FYI to "anonymous mod" one of the main Tattle rules is not to mod the chat. Don't tell people what they can and can't talk about. Just be careful as you saying "we shouldn't talk about that" and to stick to other topics can be seen as trying to mod/steer the chat etc and I don't want you getting kicked off tattle as once your IP is blocked you can't make another account on that device.

Just let people talk about why they want and if you think its crossing a line report the comment and if an actual mod thinks its crossing a line they will delete it and send a warning to the person who posted it.

Warnings pop up in your notifications and so many are a ban.

I'm not being nasty or having a go, just don't want anyone getting into trouble xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.