Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencer and mental health promoter is her only wish
But in reality shes always off her dish
Her house is smoky and very scruffy
I bet it stinks but not as bad as her muffy!

Me haters are fans, they're always doing this!
No Julie love, are you taking this piss?
We watch you to laugh, and shout and John
And yes it really is all day long!

Eyelashes on fleek? Nah you bleeping reek
How much money do you get in a week?!
So come on Julie, give it a rest
Get off your arse and sort your mess!!!

YOU CAN BUY A COPY OF MY RAP ON SPOTIFY ALL PROCEEDS GO TO #JULIESARMY XOXOXO

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well No donation to the go fund me as not bin made yet by Julie or mad house
Madhouse has a thing on where 50% of her profits will go to there
She was told to use that wash for 5 days before going into hospital so yesterday shouldve been her first day 🙄

Reactions: 4
Well another day out doin things for me i shall keep reading updates today on here some of us have a life away from tt 😏

Reactions: 3
I no that’s y I looked so maybe mad house will put it in today and Julie did say last night she was going to try and put a bit in herself

Well another day out doin things for me i shall keep reading updates today on here some of us have a life away from tt 😏
Lol I woz out Monday and Tuesday still cannot believe I missed the most important kick off on Monday 😫😫

I no that’s y I looked so maybe mad house will put it in today and Julie did say last night she was going to try and put a bit in herself

Lol I woz out Monday and Tuesday still cannot believe I missed the most important kick off on Monday 😫😫
Thats what ii mean some of us actually have a life outside of social media can u honestly say she has...... Maybe thats why she likes to finger point cause its so easy to point finger when sat behind a screen allday (very sad)

Reactions: 5
Did anyone know she’s going to be a full time influencer when she gets out of hospital….

🙄 full time beg more like 😂 honestly if my child grew up like that I’d be having some stern words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Madhouse has a thing on where 50% of her profits will go to there
She was told to use that wash for 5 days before going into hospital so yesterday shouldve been her first day 🙄
Julie prob doesn't even realise people can look and check 🤣🤣 no way she's going to put money in herself.. as for the live on Saturday she will 1000% be taken a cut !!

Reactions: 5
She just talks so much tit. Always says shes gonna do this that and the other and never does. She said a few weeks ago she wants her own business, she wouldn’t have a clue where to start, she couldn’t even send her own mods their xmas boxes when she said she was going to, it took her about 5 weeks from when she first said she was going to 🤣.
surely when shes fell out with so many people, you would start to question yourself, and think hmmm actually maybe it is me!
I dont believe that its one of her mods on here though, I think there just saying it so that she starts not trusting them aswell, funny tho!

Reactions: 8
Morningggg the chosen what is it now 15 🤔😂

welllll I’m just dyinggg to see this gift money and donations get sent over 🤣 baring in mind yesterday she said she had like £30 of gifts and was gonna send that across yesterday, then people started sending more gifts and she then said anything I make on Saturday will get donated 🤔 so decided instead of helping him out with the £30 plus extra gifts she decided even though she had been paid to use that for a takeaway for her and John instead 😖 and when someone said buy an extra hamper and raffle it off (they offered to chip in) she said ohhh no I couldn’t afford that I’m in a bad situation myself 😅 she gets atleast £50 everyday off gifts or mods/people sending her money that’s on top of money she gets weekly! It amazes me how even her mods who are “such amazing girls that stand by her” haven’t said Julie your taking the piss now! Cause I’d tell my friend straight up wether they liked it or not 🙅‍♀️ Also all this hate La gets crazyyyy how all of Julies ex friends went to her and still support her funny Julie isn’t it how she’s this big bad wolf but still has all these friends around her 🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9

welllll I’m just dyinggg to see this gift money and donations get sent over 🤣 baring in mind yesterday she said she had like £30 of gifts and was gonna send that across yesterday, then people started sending more gifts and she then said anything I make on Saturday will get donated 🤔 so decided instead of helping him out with the £30 plus extra gifts she decided even though she had been paid to use that for a takeaway for her and John instead 😖 and when someone said buy an extra hamper and raffle it off (they offered to chip in) she said ohhh no I couldn’t afford that I’m in a bad situation myself 😅 she gets atleast £50 everyday off gifts or mods/people sending her money that’s on top of money she gets weekly! It amazes me how even her mods who are “such amazing girls that stand by her” haven’t said Julie your taking the piss now! Cause I’d tell my friend straight up wether they liked it or not 🙅‍♀️ Also all this hate La gets crazyyyy how all of Julies ex friends went to her and still support her funny Julie isn’t it how she’s this big bad wolf but still has all these friends around her 🤔🤔
We will also see if she buys the hamper and sends to that boys mum I doubt it! Or mad house will prob fund it 😖😖

• Haha

Actually.... All theses people that are coming forward of course im not gonna push them away... Theses people have been thro the same tit as me and i will forgive them for what they said about me when they was your friend cause clearly people can see u turned them against me... I want to help theses people thro this drama u cause us all (talk mental health you are the course of peoples mental health) some of theses people have struggled im glad they found trust in me to come to me and im glad i didnt push them away

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did anyone hear the phone call with John last night? I just can’t!!!! She said something like I will just suck your d**k and you can rate me out of 10, hunnnnnyyyy if your having to ask your boyfriend/not boyfriend or anyone for that matter to rate a bj out of 10 then it’s obvious your tit and don’t know what your doing hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone hear the phone call with John last night? I just can’t!!!! She said something like I will just suck your d**k and you can rate me out of 10, hunnnnnyyyy if your having to ask your boyfriend/not boyfriend or anyone for that matter to rate a bj out of 10 then it’s obvious your tit and don’t know what your doing hahahahaha
urgh 😖 with them fake teeth, he probs doesn’t wash either. Disgusting 🤢.

Reactions: 1
I can’t deal with the colour of her trotters! Ffs that’s just minging. Peppa needs to get out of her sty n have a fkn wallow in the bath the dirty fecker!

• Haha
So the girl shes talkin about today her brother passed away few days ago im very good friends with this lass and she thinks it ok to sit and say that tit about here now people this is wat julies about when someones griefing shes gonna come from her like that.... Yes this is the person julie said was liein about her family member not havin this horrible illness.... Sick of her tit people need to report her accounts this is to far cause this girls griefing for her family member

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.