Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooo I'm on her live I'm not blocked. Let the fun begin! Hahaha has she been washed today? Wonder who's gonna pay for her cup of tea delivery...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wooo I'm on her live I'm not blocked. Let the fun begin! Hahaha has she been washed today? Wonder who's gonna pay for her cup of tea delivery...
Defo not had a wash, still in the outfit 5 times too small from yesterday.

I wish John would tell her where to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So within 10 mins she’s getting a £20 deal and ordering a cup of tea cause her kettles broke but John said it’s not so instead of looking at palettes buy a kettle 🤷🏼‍♀️ I cba already for this day

Don’t know how I’ve not been blocked yet 🤣 my partner hates it when I watch her he can’t stand her just off the things her hears while I have her on😅

• Haha
Poor John trying to be sensible with the money and she's spending it on tit she doesn't need!

No joke it's a genuine addiction she has and this will get worse if she doesn't get help. Never mind the drugs, the makeup shopping is out of hand!

Reactions: 4
She’s absolutely rotten to him! He does everything for her aswell, John get this John get that JOHNNNNNNNN

she’s waiting for someone to send her money or buy her a pallet

Reactions: 6
So whens her actual day surgery now? I know the other day she said she had a letter to bring it fwd from the 24th im sure? Then she said she had to go in on saturday for some reason, plus she will surely have to have a covid test? Reason i ask is because i want to know how much longer she can string this out for and ask for more gifts/add crap to her hospital bag for 1 day 😂

Also what shes spent in the past 2 days would feed a family for a week so she better not start claiming shes no more for electric and food come monday the beggy skank

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.