Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive also showed me respect by duetting staceys video on her page for my followers to donate if they cant i hope they get the money for him god bless the little lad....
Good on you the story broke my heart just a shame she came Across Julie. She was getting gifts while the hashtag was in her chat and no doubt the little lad will see any of that money. Straight to her takeaways.

Ive also showed me respect by duetting staceys video on her page for my followers to donate if they cant i hope they get the money for him god bless the little lad....

I just hope shes dosesnt use this to her own advantages...... 😏
Oh she absolutely will it boils my blood

Reactions: 3
Good on you the story broke my heart just a shame she came Across Julie. She was getting gifts while the hashtag was in her chat and no doubt the little lad will see any of that money. Straight to her takeaways.

Like this is was sent it 🙈 while talkin about that lad she gained alot 🙈

Like this is was sent it 🙈 while talkin about that lad she gained alot 🙈

Yep the value of it.... 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry what happened I missed I bin busy just popped on and her fans are saying you spend the money is your money what they on about I thought we already did a make up shop

And tiktok shop as bin out ages now why is Amy saying it’s on her profile when it’s not they have all different pages the tiktok shops

Reactions: 2
It is a shame! We all know Julie isn't the selfless and giving type and she has defo only agreed to this for her own gain if not financially it'll be for more followers. The world does revolve around Julie afterall 🙄

Reactions: 3
starting her own business..
joolie luv, you have your arse wiped.
(and it's still feckin filthy, unwashed.)
your minion/s have your PayPal, accounts and all sorts more, because you "don't know how to do" tit.
amount o times you demand John to do tit for you, the 1000s o times kayleigh gets shouted to do a and b, the whole chuffin alphabet for you.
chill out, educate yourself, take the time to learn and do things right.. without having to have other people do it for you..
But ya won't cos you don't have the drive.
Heard John mention he wants to get his license sorted .. that's a better investment for the both of you right now😵

Reactions: 8
just went on to watch her live and she’s blocked me for no reason literally went off to sort my baby out and went on and she’s blocked me for no reason

That will be why hun anyone how has anything to do with the 7 she goses on about delete and block shes not gonna have anyone the way they keep blockin people
How could she off seen what I said though when she’s been live all day I mean I have been commenting telling her to have a shower but that’s it

• Haha
I swear to god she has given me a fkn headache with all the screaming she is doing ...screaming scull.

• Heart
How childish of them man I can afford my child actually thank you very much like I said I would go without anything if I needed to therefore I can afford my child instead off coming on her a reading them and then going back to Julie to course arguments that arnt needed then actually come to me if you’ve got the problems

Reactions: 8
How childish of them man I can afford my child actually thank you very much like I said I would go without anything if I needed to therefore I can afford my child instead off coming on her a reading them and then going back to Julie to course arguments that arnt needed then actually come to me if you’ve got the problems

are u bothered lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.