Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s already rang Social Services on live before she rang the Police. She’s a disgrace.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s already rang Social Services on live before she rang the Police. She’s a disgrace.
She’s absolutely twisted in the head I swear.

Says she’s gonna post everything on the her account about Laa and make it a page all about it…. Now who’s the stalker?!

Your address isn’t on here Julie you absolutely loon! Stop wasting police time ffs!!
A picture of her house is and people from around the area can tell where it is.. I know she’s being really over the top and dramatic but if you look on the previous thread there is a picture which is out of order.

She’s currently on the phone to the police about La
Dnt worry already spoke to them

A picture of her house is and people from around the area can tell where it is.. I know she’s being really over the top and dramatic but if you look on the previous thread there is a picture which is out of order.
Yer but doses that mean its me posting this noooo....

Reactions: 3
It’s ridiculous that she is blaming absolutely everything on Laa when it’s not even her!

Julie is the one constantly mentioning her stalker/Laa not the other way around man

Laa didn’t even ring the rspca, others did because your poor dogs are in pain and you’ve done nothing about it!

Hope you are ok Laa, I knew Julie was a liar but only now can I see how bad she is

Loads of people in her comments telling her to take ralphie to the PDSA. She’s totally ignoring them, funny she isn’t reading those comments out isn’t it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If she doesn't get that poor dog sorted! That needs seen to ASAP she can't just be putting random household creams over it fgs!

Reactions: 4
Finally everyone is going mad in her comments that he will be in pain and must see a vet

How many days has it been though ! The poor dog man he’s been in pain for days and only now because the rspca have been are they listening!

To whoever phoned rspca thank you! It’s clearly worked even if she won’t admit it

Reactions: 7
Take the dog to the vet ASAP. i would be running out the door with my dog, not reading up on what to do...

Reactions: 3
Take him to the damn vets!

She just said she wouldn’t let her dogs sit in pain but that’s exactly what she has done! It hasn’t happened just today!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.