Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John making the lines in the back ground hahahahaha. You can hear the card and him scraping the plate. I'm howling hahahahahahaha

Also £5 to join a group hahahahaha is she mad 😂😂

Is she seriously charging people £5 to join her live in the morning! That your drug/tab money for the weekend Julie? Disgusting.

Reactions: 1
What a state. Absolutely shocking, any human who act’s this way is lower than the low, especially whilst pretending she’s going to be a full time ‘influencer’

more like she’s full time influenced by drugs and totally off her face. She embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed how distanced tiktokmummy is with her now, I think she must be feeling a little left out 😂 she normally likes Julie all to herself

That poor poor dog

Last edited:
All those saying vets are expensive and that he will be fine shouldnt have pets, once you choose to have a pet then you know what to expect.. she is on the dole so she will get it free from the PDSA in felling anyway… no excuse other than laziness

All those saying vets are expensive and that he will be fine shouldnt have pets, once you choose to have a pet then you know what to expect.. she is on the dole so she will get it free from the PDSA in felling anyway… no excuse other than laziness
Whats wrong with the dogs.... ..

Ralphy is limping and has a open cut from a dog bite.. he’s not been well for days
Thanx u..... What the fxxk.... Surely she needs to get him to vets... She the one that says how much she loves them dogs and there her babies 🙈

Thanx u..... What the fxxk.... Surely she needs to get him to vets... She the one that says how much she loves them dogs and there her babies 🙈
She said to John I think he needs to go and John said no he’s fine.. apparently they sent a picture to the vet and they said it was ok.. I call BS

Thought all her tiktok money was for makeup now not smoke.. Talks out of her arse once again

Reactions: 2
Whos alecia rose because she's on live now threatening to phone social on them and giving their address out wdf 😮

Someone has actually rand the RSPCA on her about the dogs (hero) but apparently they assessed and there’s nothing wrong with the dogs 😢 so that’ll be all that happened with that but la is getting blamed for ringing them up and Julie is actually tried to ring SOCIAL SERVICES on her. Luckily it’s the weekend so they are closed but bleeping hell she doesn’t even have proof that it was la who grassed her up!?????
Rspca going out again monday

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can't believe the tit shes spewing ur on tik tok blasting ur life for the world to see im sure u have millions of haters but lower than a snakes belly phoning social services 🤬🤬

I’m sorry my last post was abit wrong. She was ringing the police on Elisa roe? And Leanne got mentioned aswell. Sorry about the mix up

Someone has actually rand the RSPCA on her about the dogs (hero) but apparently they assessed and there’s nothing wrong with the dogs 😢 so that’ll be all that happened with that but la is getting blamed for ringing them up and Julie is actually tried to ring SOCIAL SERVICES on her. Luckily it’s the weekend so they are closed but bleeping hell she doesn’t even have proof that it was la who grassed her up!?????
Allways me like ive got nothing better to do the girls obbessed the thing with that kind of report they take ya details so hopely when they do trace it your see its not me im out doin my own stuff today not sat indoors behind screen some of us do have a life

I’m sorry my last post was abit wrong. She was ringing the police on Elisa roe? And Leanne got mentioned aswell. Sorry about the mix up
SAME tit DIFFERENT DAY.... what happened to comin out of hospital and doin makeup only seriously this girls is obbessed

Omg she’s actually ringing the police on live now too.
going on about ‘I go to the hospital she’s ringing the hospital’, I go to pubs/restaurants she’s ringing them… her as in Laa… everything’s Laa 🙃
Like I said yesterday Laa isn’t the only one that dislikes her!!
The way she bites is hilarious, could be absolutely any one!!

You know if she didn’t go on the way she did and plaster her life all over live almost every minute of every single day then people wouldn’t have any reason to report her!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.