Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does that Zoe wind everyone up every time she comments??!! She is so rude and thinks she’s the boss!! She infuriates me 🀬🀬🀬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A cute live she’s done all day?! Wtf it’s less than 4 hours jooolie! And you seem to have forgotten about fundraising for the little boy and instead are talking shite and slapping a load of shite on ya yapper. oh and smoking weed on a fundraising live and talking about sex. Stay Classy Jools.

Reactions: 2
Its an absolute disgrace how she hasn't gone blue at all for this little boy. So much for her blue make up her blue clothes. Ooo she's boiling my piss like! Utter bleeping disgrace!!

Sitting smoking a joint and talking about John going in dry 🀒 while trying to fundraise, keep it professional hunny!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does that Zoe wind everyone up every time she comments??!! She is so rude and thinks she’s the boss!! She infuriates me 🀬🀬🀬
It’s absolutely hilarious πŸ˜† shes thinks a proper boss. Cringe!!

Shes wanted a cup of tea for so long because her kettles broke 🀣 john said yesterday it wasn’t broke and even if it was, theres one in argos for Β£9! Go and buy it instead of hoping one of ya minions will. You could of bought one instead of getting another takeaway!! Shes an absolute spraff like

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ Jayden x

It’s absolutely hilarious πŸ˜† shes thinks a proper boss. Cringe!!

Shes wanted a cup of tea for so long because her kettles broke 🀣 john said yesterday it wasn’t broke and even if it was, theres one in argos for Β£9! Go and buy it instead of hoping one of ya minions will. You could of bought one instead of getting another takeaway!! Shes an absolute spraff like
Daft twit doesn’t have to sense to boil a pan of water if she’s that desperate for a cup of tea!

Reactions: 1
I’m buying 20 raffle tickets cuz I’m bleeping desperado to win that hamper that’s coming from that woman that’s got COVID. What a bleeping prize that is! Fml this gets better and better!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I might sound crazy here right but… it wouldn’t surprise me if John or her mods on PURPOSELY made troll accounts so she gets more views cause she is always bringing it up even if nothing has happened that day πŸ€” and we all know she loves attention and loves talking about La

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.