Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesnโ€™t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
funny that there's carpet freshener in the oh so special Geordie princess box..
YESSSSS luv, because YOUR carpets stink o piss and tit and sick and god knows what else from the poor doggos that you don't care for properly.

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I might sound crazy here right butโ€ฆ it wouldnโ€™t surprise me if John or her mods on PURPOSELY made troll accounts so she gets more views cause she is always bringing it up even if nothing has happened that day ๐Ÿค” and we all know she loves attention and loves talking about La
ITS CRAZY HOW SHE THINKS I MAKE ALL THESES ACCOUNTS..... THERE IS MORE THEN ONE PERSON WHO DNT LIKE U WHAT CANT U UNDERSTAND.... IM NOT BEHIND ANY FAKES I HAVE ME OWN NAME seein as ya public almost allday everyday i get sent stuff and i read this page thats enough to educate everyone.

How do they know this cause they watch your live in or outside some u are even friends with them too

Dnt keep coming for me people are starting to see u for who and what u are.

Dont like bein called fat but happy call me out for bein a 12 now ๐Ÿ˜‰ i dnt sit on live allday i have kids to take to school too and from and dinners to cook clean me house while i talk to the girls of course

Some of us keep are lifes private like appointments

Cant wait for her to trace all theses accounts cause face it theres a few from sounds of it.... (i do hope u eat ya words when u find out its not me)

If im on this app page or not i still get the blame ๐Ÿ˜ been nearly 2 years now not 6 months

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I canโ€™t seem to find the link to the go fund me for Jayden anymore it just seems to be a PayPal one?? Does any of you lovely people have it??

Reactions: 1
That mod showing people what ya can win on the hamper, shes just showing boxes ๐Ÿคฃ there probs empty

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sheโ€™s going to give someone tips on how to clean themselves in the shower!? Shut up man ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ sheโ€™s blooding honking so should probably take her own advice!!

Sheโ€™s going to give someone tips on how to clean themselves in the shower!? Shut up man ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ sheโ€™s blooding honking so should probably take her own advice!!
Eee na ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Shes literally not been in the bath for weeks! Poor hospital having to go near that ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Don't understand why she's doing her make up now? She talks a lot of tit like!!

• Heart
caking up now so when she wakes up in morning she doesn't get a fright when she looks in mirror
omg, it's actually blue.. just about 5-6hours late

Trust the progress...... ๐Ÿ™„
Honestly I canโ€™t with her makeup absolutely gives me the bleeping fear going to be a makeup influencer she canโ€™t even pronounce words right ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น tap of the access ๐Ÿ˜น darling donโ€™t you excess LOL. Here we go girls with the bleeping shadow upto the brows and the glitter all up there too, absolutely not blended just all thrown together and the glitter aswell from that sv must be tit cause itโ€™s all over the place when she uses it either she uses too much and it transfers for the glitters crap. She raves about that SV so much more than the other ones has anyone tried her products? I wanted to order her glitter but Iโ€™m not too sure now ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anyone know has she actually had this shower/bath sheโ€™s went on about every day this week? As sheโ€™s mentioned going in the shower again after this look so Iโ€™m wondering how many times sheโ€™s been in shower bath this week is it 0 ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.