Geordie Julie #2 lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually just sit back and read these,
And a silent watcher to her lives.

But I’m calling this now…
All these gifts she’s gonna get, later on her live will just ‘go off’, she’ll claim someone reported and got her banned so she ‘can’t cash out’, she’ll pop up on 1 of her other 1000 accounts crying claiming she’s done all this and someone has reported her… another excuse for all the drama she craves!

watch this space 👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

All these gifts she’s gonna get, later on her live will just ‘go off’, she’ll claim someone reported and got her banned so she ‘can’t cash out’, she’ll pop up on 1 of her other 1000 accounts crying claiming she’s done all this and someone has reported her… another excuse for all the drama she craves!

watch this space 👀
got a lot of adoration for silent watchers😅
pick up on the most minute details🤣

Reactions: 1

watch this space 👀
This!! 100%… oh and it will all be Laaaaas fault. And the chosen 7

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

watch this space 👀

or she’ll read this and will have to come up with another excuse why all this gift cash can’t be donated!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
SUS AS duck
don't like that ttmummy who's mod
Muted someone for 5 minutes for suggesting to take a picture of the names and numbers and putting it up as background🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s getting so stressed doing this raffle 😂 telling people she doesn’t believe they’ve paid 😂😂

To be nice about her for a whole second (yuck I know). As long as all the money does reach the family of course! What she is doing is great! I just hope she doesn’t ruin it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s getting so stressed doing this raffle 😂 telling people she doesn’t believe they’ve paid 😂😂
isn’t she!! 🤣
Watch…. She’ll smoke on live too so that warning will come up to plant the seed shes gonna be ‘reported’ before she can cash out.
perfect timing all of this too, days before her op… when shes gonna disappear for days cos ‘something would have gone wrong’ 🙄

Loves going on live showing all her bits
Arse , fanny and them dirty saggy tits

She's sat on live trying to organise a raffle Just giving me more excuse to slate her on tattle

Its probs just a set up I find it really funny
That people fall for her tit when she's just robbing ya money

All sat there thinking they could be the winner
When julies took ya money to buy her 5th dinner

All sat there thinking she's doing something fun
When realisticly she's being nothing but a bum

Even if this raffle turn out to be legit
Don't be fooled your paying to post it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why must she shout at the screen, like does she not understand how the internet works haha. Though she lives close enough that if I stick my head outdoors I’m sure I’ll be able to hear her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think TikTok has changed it now you can still cash out if the live gets banned I’ve heard a few people say it so she can’t use it as an excuse

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Dissussing what ive been sent sat on live talkin about her only fans and her personal parts like how degrading like.....when the live is for that young lad....

• Angry
  • Wow
I’m not one for being picky, but, errm where’s the background of the little boy gone? It’s turned into let’s slap shite on wor faces with junkie jules! She’s gonna be off her face in an hour. John, John,John I’m doing a charity live, John, man, John, John I’m doing a charity live!

Reactions: 2
No wonder the views and stuff haven’t went up it’s a disgrace!!! made it the junkie Julie show AGAIN!!! 🥴 poor little boy man! Who would want her representing this cause a bet the lass is embarrassed

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.