Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she took an overdose and hasn’t been live for 3 days because she was recovering.

Never breath she says she wasn’t on live yesterday because she had no electric.

How arsey is she “if you’re trying to help me my PayPal link is in my bio”
---
She said she took an overdose and hasn’t been live for 3 days because she was recovering.

Never breath she says she wasn’t on live yesterday because she had no electric.
She’s been on and off live for days begging!
Just won’t show her manky face
---
I reckon she’s already had the COLP… she sounds a lot more on the up than she has the past few days.
Just trying to get more!

Reactions: 4
Her hair actually looks wet! It’s that greasy 🤢

Someone mentioned somewhere does food parcels, she went ‘do they’ in the most disinterested way! She’s not bothered about getting food at all!!
---
She does sound pissed!

Her hair actually looks wet! It’s that greasy 🤢

Someone mentioned somewhere does food parcels, she went ‘do they’ in the most disinterested way! She’s not bothered about getting food at all!!
---
She does sound pissed!
I’ve also noticed she ignored every single comment about the COL payment

Reactions: 1
By the end of the summer she’ll have a million followers she says 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe from all of her 50 thousand accounts combined!
---
Admitted she’s stoned… but they can’t afford food?

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂🙈 she’s just said by the end of summer she’s gonna have a million followers 🙈🙈🙈 no she ain’t because she will get banned again…

she’s defo had the cost of living payment land in one of their banks today 😂😂😂 she’s buzzing her tits off

Reactions: 6
She’s just said she’s stoned out of her nut, she’s having a little Jacob aka joint because she’s allowed, so what the duck are you begging for Julie? Can afford weed but can’t afford food, hmmm yea babe okay 👍🏼 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It goes right through me when she reads someone’s comment then goes EXACTLY, EXACTLY cos she just agrees to anyone arse licking her

What confuses me is the fact she has started saying she needs electric when the dirty witch isn't on a meter at that house Bcos she'd of constantly been talking about it like she did in her old house... and people are falling for it!! There really are some silly people out there...

What confuses me is the fact she has started saying she needs electric when the dirty witch isn't on a meter at that house Bcos she'd of constantly been talking about it like she did in her old house... and people are falling for it!! There really are some silly people out there...
That’s a really good point actually! She used to be very specific “I need to top up” “I only have £X”. It’s not people on TikTok’s responsibility to pay for her electric anyway that’s what her benefits are for 🤷🏼‍♀️

for someone who’s a compulsive liar she’s really bad at lying 🤣 not clever enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.