Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewwww can you imagine her trying to give you mouth to mouth with them teeth and that breath 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I’d rather die tbh than have her breathing her fag and coffee breath with bits of decay and plaque 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hey everyone… I’ve not been on here or TikTok for over a year but her live stream come up on my FYP…… that tit was deffo fake wasn’t it, is she expecting everyone to believe that? I haven’t seen her on Instagram or TikTok since… maybe she got the £300 government pay out so she doesn’t need her gifts? Unless I’m not on her newest TikTok page?

Reactions: 6
Norma programming has been resumed. Jules trying to be all cryptic and keep things secret. She never learns. She can’t hold her own water so nowts staying secret!

Reactions: 3
She was putting peoples info up that she says has been trolling her. Green screens of ppls Facebook n apparently she’s putting numbers up later on. Says she has 4 TopTrolls she’s outing.
Shes saying she’s paid 35 quid n gotten all their info and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .
then someone came to the door. Probs the coppers

So this comeback is gonna be interesting.

Reactions: 1
She was putting peoples info up that she says has been trolling her. Green screens of ppls Facebook n apparently she’s putting numbers up later on. Says she has 4 TopTrolls she’s outing.
Shes saying she’s paid 35 quid n gotten all their info and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .

Is she still live ?

Funny thing is they are not even trolls. Just people disgusted at her lies about having cancer arnt they! So many people now standing up to her and im here for it! How many times is she gonna go on about ip addresses she looks so stupid everytime she says it.

Johns just went ‘the last time he was in this house, Holly was here so he’ll be able to smell her’
They surely can’t be back at the dunston house???
---
She’s saying somethings happening at 5pm and her live will be put on sub only!! 🤔

Quick everyone subscribe because she going expose soon
Is this her showing her new house damaged already? All because of her ways…
Saying her door was kicked in, it could’ve been from the police for whatever reason
---
Or drug dealers!!!
She got broken in to took her money her bag the lot lol so she begging

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.