Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
told you, that’s from “chasing the dragon” and that’s also why her teeth are grey and fucked. Or she’s smoking crack because that is exactly the same. Addicts will lie all the time and there’s no way an addict can come off drugs just using PR packages without any help and support from rehab groups.

she’s just come off live now to check her PayPal and to transfer her tiktok balance. Anyone want to ring DWP because after £1000 of gifts in 12 months has to be declared and pay tax and obviously it’s classed as an income and will affect her universal credits. She will probably be sanctioned too till they investigate 😂
Would that mean she wouldn’t get the Cost of living payment? 😇
---
I’m sure if enough people rang up. I mean, everyone knows her address, and johns anyways sooooo…….

---

I’m sure if enough people rang up. I mean, everyone knows her address, and johns anyways sooooo…….
it’s a possibility she wouldn’t get it 😂😂 people rang and grassed on another girl for not declaring her gifts and PayPal gifts and she got her UC stopped because she never declared the tax on them and told UC about her other income 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t she crying on a few month ago that her benefits got stopped cos someone had rang up… was just another lie to scam people though

She’s back on begging again. She won’t put her face on camera cos she doesn’t want to be used for views 😂 people telling her there’s a voucher she can get for food only 😂 she ain’t interested in that
---
They are defo chasing the dragon cos that lighter keeps on clicking 🤮😂 saying she’s only got one skin for her bacci left the absolute liar pants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s back on begging again. She won’t put her face on camera cos she doesn’t want to be used for views 😂 people telling her there’s a voucher she can get for food only 😂 she ain’t interested in that
---
They are defo chasing the dragon cos that lighter keeps on clicking 🤮😂 saying she’s only got one skin for her bacci left the absolute liar pants 😂
What’s “chasing the dragon” please?

Reactions: 1
People in the comments want to get her food vouchers but she’s blanking them saying she doesn’t know where her nearest supermarket is cos she ain’t been shopping yet 😐 didn’t she spend all her benefits shopping the other week buying pure tit and cigs 😐
---
What’s “chasing the dragon” please?
Smoking heroin. They use tin foil and a biro pen… I’ll let you figure out the rest. But that’s why her teeth have rotted and her fingers are black

---
Earlier John said he found loads of skins 🤣

She’s off her face, slurring her words.
---
She said she overdosed 3 days ago and has been in bed for 3 days
She was on live fine the day before yesterday? 🤣 i didn’t get a chance to watch yesterday so idk if she was on then but sounds like she’s lying… again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.