Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her makeup looks awful but im also shocked she has got 54 people now paying £4.99 a month what the hell is wrong with these nutjobs 🤔 she better be declaring that money because it is not classed as gifts thats for sure!
Gifts are a bit of a grey area but subs is 100% classed as income and I highly doubt she’ll be declaring it. TikTok is full of tax dodging begs.

Reactions: 2
Leaving this here just in case anyone’s forgotten

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Anyone know where she got those plaits with extensions done at the other day? Daughter wants hers done and were local to her x

Day 1,524 of the love heart pjs.

and doing skin care with old makeup on and eyelashes hanging off?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can anyone remember when she was out one night and then got a taxi to one of her mods houses who’s was mortal and gp was saying they slept together?! Where did she go?

Is shes going live in a police station? Just seen her going on about corruption and smashed, unrepairable phones they are collecting. Trying to get a comp claim in or something i bet.
i thought that was a scan photo at first.

my heart fell out of my arse for that “baby” for a sec

So I’ve been thinking about johns grandad did someone or her say he owns properties? Because I reckon they’re probably in one of them

Reactions: 1
So I’ve been thinking about johns grandad did someone or her say he owns properties? Because I reckon they’re probably in one of them
no not properties but he is comfortable money wise and was her guarantor on last place.

he has his own gym which is a boxing gym in felling Gateshead and is very popular. He has a lot of fighters that do well out of his gym

Reactions: 2
no not properties but he is comfortable money wise and was her guarantor on last place.

he has his own gym which is a boxing gym in felling Gateshead and is very popular. He has a lot of fighters that do well out of his gym
Ahhhhh right. So he’s probably not one to be messed with really. I wonder what he thinks of Julie then I mean I know John is no Angel but he’s not the one making a tit of himself on tiktok

Reactions: 1
I’ve got chest pain … y it’s shock

julies had a shower and got different clothes on!! It’s a body suit and the boobs are just over flowing. Saying how much weight she has lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve officially gone fkn crazy I had a dream last night I met john and julie in asda at the tills😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Y
Video up of her setting Ralphie on to get neighbours cat. She’s a fkn disgrace
Yeah I didn’t like that at all! I thought she was saying who is it and John would be walking down the path or something but nar setting ralphie up to sucker a cat

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Sounded like the neighbour was in the garden because at the end she said "sorry about that" she is so thick! One day ralphie will jump that fence/wall & attack someone or a cat im sure.

Reactions: 4
She’s put a video on her geordieprincesswins29 about a Leanne and talking to her lad, Stephen?
Said Leanne’s done tattle posts and she knows for a fine fact it’s her, blabbing on about she’s never had a kid and she would never get 1 taken off her, no one’s even mentioned that for a long long time… once again she can’t keep people out her mouth!
Shes said she’ll be deleting this video and then uploading the one where they were chatting with Stephen
---
She’s took it down already… I did screen record though cos it was quite juicy ☕ and knew she would’ve took it down quickly 🤣
Does anyone know how to compress videos to upload them on here?
---
Said convo with Leanne’s lad… where’s the proof Leanne’s even talking about her??
He doesn’t sound like 1 to be messed with either, I hope he goes after them for posting this too cos I bet he didn’t consent to being recorded either!!! 🤡
All she said this morning about Leanne was that she’s done 2 tattle posts, one about cleaning a wardrobe (wtf 🤔) and the kid thing… this thread has been quite quiet for a while and neither of them has been mentioned

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.