Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been back on since collecting the phones?
Yes saying she was having the worst day, all angry about something. She kept getting reported aswel. Said they need to get the photos off these phones they have back because it has evidence of those who were outside their house, burgled the house and chased Jon something along those lines and they need the photos for court.

Then she was sying trolls had been ringing up cancelling both her and jons hospital appointments? I very much doubt it they probably just havent been turning up they are pathetic.

Reactions: 5
That new house looks really clean and freshly white painted… she’s smoking all over the place, even though she said she’ll just smoke in the kitchen, she’s gonna have that place rotten!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She says it’s a house but I’ve yet to see them go up or down any stairs? I’d be fuming about the smoking inside. It won’t be long before it’s the same state as the last property.

Reactions: 7
she was in living room saying she had a cupboard Under HER stairs, however, if you notice the stairs belong to an upstairs flat that lead in from the upper flats front door. She thinks we are all as daft as her. It’s defo a downstairs flat she’s in, not a house.

she was in living room saying she had a cupboard Under HER stairs, however, if you notice the stairs belong to an upstairs flat that lead in from the upper flats front door. She thinks we are all as daft as her. It’s defo a downstairs flat she’s in, not a house.
Your joking 🤣 all the song and dance she made with the council about not wanting a 1bed flat and thats probably what shes in? They def have a yard of sorts aswel but it could be shared or just for them since they have the dog. Well if it is a flat i doubt they will last long upstairs will get fed up. I did think it was odd when she was saying the bathroom is downstairs.

Reactions: 2
Look how bad that painting is!!! What a mess. Should of left it all nice and white. At least it looked tidy.

She’s live claiming someone’s made a fake go fund me up in her name 🙄 she’s rang the police and “tha getting lifted for this!” Another day another crime reference number

——-

telling John she ran a bath and forgot about it because she was doing her “skin care”
Who does skincare on dirty unwashed skin. That would be julie black fingernails.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That video she’s just put on she’s using the products wrong and the tweezers!! 😂 yeah Julie plucking your head …. Great

Reactions: 2
That video she’s just put on she’s using the products wrong and the tweezers!! 😂 yeah Julie plucking your head …. Great
She’s not even tweezing anything out 🤣🤣🤣
It’s like her mouths been sewn shut too, she doesn’t want to show off those nice bright sparkly white teeth 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone please explain what the duck has happened to Julie’s makeup talent did that get burgled too? 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2052208
She used to actually be alright at makeup and it seemed like she was getting better but it’s all gone downhill 🤣 that photo is horrific
---
Has she called 111 to tell them that KB stole her pink wig 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her makeup looks awful but im also shocked she has got 54 people now paying £4.99 a month what the hell is wrong with these nutjobs 🤔 she better be declaring that money because it is not classed as gifts thats for sure!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.