Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes on the phone to council giving them some absolute bullshit story. She is so argumentative! Now wants the council to pay a bond for her new property. Practically saying she will release allnrecordings on social media of apparent lies the council have told agencys.

Her previous landlord apparently has no clue of anything that has happend in 12 months as he lives abroad and the agent hadnt informed him?! He had no idea she was found blue or about bullet holes. Surely he would know because there was court proceedings for an eviction!? I dont know how these people speaking to her are coping she is a nightmare.
she said yesterday that her landlord knows what’s been going on and has let her out of the tenancy early because of it 🤣 she’s so full of tit

Reactions: 6
Yeah I’ve heard her say about her landlord knows everything and she’s said he said he would’ve gave her another property if he had any empty and how he’s give her a reference 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
John gets paid around the 13th and then Julie gets paid usually the 16th.

So johns money was splurged yesterday (his carers money 😂) and Julie’s will be tomorrow.

All should be kept for her new house but she will beg and expect others to pay as she always does.

She doesn’t care about her stuff because she got it all free. It’s absolutely ridiculous.
There is families out there who have been refused money off government so really struggling yet these 2 get it all! if they are getting a newer house too thats all wrong 🙈

Reactions: 5
She’s on live now saying she’s getting keys this afternoon to a house…
Then saying about how the past few weeks all the hotels and doing all this is just down to her & John and their families…. She’s must’ve forgot about the girls that sent them money for the hotel!!
---
Now she’s going on about how her and John have been offered a house EACH, and how she’s gonna be living on her own for the first time. Even though she keeps going on about her & John are in the best place now? Something definitely fishy about this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Omg why do I watch this scruff? ——

——-

Keeps telling her “mods” to block anyone who’s sat watching coz they’re clout chasing 🙄 explain to me jules how does one clout chase by sitting watching? And also, what clout?? U get about 80 viewers watching your car crash life each live and that’s it. Maybe once upon a time you had a high following but you have well and truly fell off that wagon now.

———
I’ve never known an attention seeking pathological liar in my whole entire career!
she’s sat there talking absolute shite TO HERSELF with subs only on. Then when Ry joined to battle her he said “how are you” she replied “aw just getting trolled as usual”

WHAT?????😂 this girl.
————

Bet you any money she don’t get no keys today and it nexts Thursday instead.

🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Julie drinking game, take a shot every time she says:

- found in my property
- I’m getting a house
- I’ve been clean for 3 years
- I don’t want to say on here
- I’m getting my teeth on Thursday
- I’ve got my paperwork

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s only a few times she’s mentioned about apparently being attacked in her house which made her unconscious… if it was true, she wouldn’t shut up about it, it’s literally barely ever mentioned!!!
Either because it was John or she overdosed!
---
The same as the whole C diagnoses was a lie.. and she’s not mentioned it since.
That’s the only reason she came off the app for a month, thinking people would just forget about it!

Got keys to her house now and shes still not happy 🤣 The council have probably paid for her bond aswel! Says she needs all new furniture. Did she even have much in the other house? It was in that much a state i hardly ever seen much apart from her "makeup room" tat

Has she duck been wearing the same pair of clothes for weeks! Shes got people thinking shes got nowt.

Shes got know knickers! Walking around for weeks with none apparently even though she bought a pack on live the other day!

No furniture, skint but they need to pay for a van to take stuff to new house?!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Woah is me 😂😂 John's can't remember his pin for phone...oh its because he hasn't had fit tablets 🙈🙈😳😳 dirty bum 🤢🤢

• Haha
Oh the irony …

Complaining about people sitting lying out of their teeth 😂 like you then yeah Julie??

Oh and more popping pills …

YOU made her so this you “people” 😂 I can’t with her. This pretending croaky voice saying she needs to pay for a van etc

Yeah well jooooles pet you had the money! You’ve blown it in 5 days!

• Haha
All this weight shes lost people thinking shes on drugs 😂😂😂 what weight junkie ur a crank 😂😂
---
All this weight shes lost people thinking shes on drugs 😂😂😂 what weight junkie ur a crank 😂😂
Ralphies witness now....of the witness box u go woof woof 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like did she not realise she’s gonna have to buy furniture or pay for a removal van when she’s sat pissing money up the wall.
I see the teeth/hair/tattoos didn’t get done 🥱

• Haha
Please tell me you all noticed her changing the music with a play station remote???!!! You know johns PlayStation the got nicked?? Fml 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would burglers rip photos of Holly up? Haway man Julie. Itl of been her in some manic episode. "Iv lost all my photos of holly" john: you can just print them out again 🤣🤣😭😭😭 FFS 🤣🤣🤣

This is all the start of the sob story for the week ahead, gotta get ££ for moving in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would burglers rip photos of Holly up? Haway man Julie. Itl of been her in some manic episode. "Iv lost all my photos of holly" john: you can just print them out again 🤣🤣😭😭😭 FFS 🤣🤣🤣

This is all the start of the sob story for the week ahead, gotta get ££ for moving in.
1 meal a day 😂😂😂 place ur bets...johns new house is gonna be THURSDAY 😂😂 junkie no one said u bumped ur dog off no ones arsed...show ur paperwork u lier 😏😏 the dogs depressed needs beta blockers aswell 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How ungrateful is she. She got housed within days but she still can’t be happy, grieving for a dog is awful but let’s face it…she didn’t exactly act like she loved her that much. Food? We’ll give her cheap rawhide tit from b and m. Vets appointment? Nah we’ll just go to pets at home and see what tit we can buy.

If you loved her that much you would have cared for her in a way that said it.

• Heart
Why does she need a van? She’s been carting her stuff around in a taxi for weeks, you know because all her belongings got stolen 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.