Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ Hollys back legs have went “
5 minutes later, “John are you carrying her to the taxis?”
John “why she can walk” 🤦🏿‍♀️

apparently it’s also the trolls fault holly has cancer also 🤷🏿‍♀️

So has anything more been said about her having cancer or she avoiding that all together?
She said before her doctor rang and diagnosed her with something and she had to go to the hospital but she couldn’t
---
She put a new bra on off camera but then came back on when it was on and half her tits weren’t even in the bra!

Reactions: 1
There’s been a sma
She’s on live now on Instagram crying
Having to get Holly put to sleep… bet she doesn’t!
and someone’s been in to the house and smashed the place up… they’ve might’ve made the place look a bit tidier 🤣
---
Saying whoever’s broke in has put holes in the walls nd everything… I bet it’s off them and she’s just trying to make out someone’s broke in and done it!
---
Blaming social media for having to get Holly put down… Holly was poorly well before she brought all of this tit on.
i’l be driving passed later on so i’l check and see if the house has been broken into

Reactions: 2
Poor Hollie has been put to sleep. I'm glad she isn't suffering any more, it is sad to lose a pet.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That dog has had to be put to sleep due to the neglect from its owners! God knows how many health conditions that dog has and if they had taken her to a vet months if not years ago and gotten her the proper treatment that dog could possibly still be alive but would most certainly have had a better quality of life.

Before she comes saying it was cuz of the cancer or this n that, NO JULIE, IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU!

Now Ralphie needs taken from you and given a decent home.

YOU KILLED HOLLIE WITH YOUR NEGLECT!

Reactions: 8
Poor Hollys time to go was long ago, but selfish Julie would do anything but let her go. Shes finally at peace and no more pain bless her soul.

Reactions: 5
I genuinely do hope she’s trying to take these 4 people (KB & whoever else) to court,
Cos once they start with their defending and they realise what Julie’s done and that she brought everything on herself it’ll just get thrown out of court and it’ll be hilarious!
She’s must of forgot about all the stuff she’s done and said about these people too eh
---
Her being obsessive, doxing addresses, being transphobic and bullying is all offences too!

Reactions: 5
Just done a drive by (I was going that way anyway 😂) and can confirm the house is empty or at least it looked that way cos the last time I went passed there was clothes piled up on the back of a chair

Reactions: 2
Just done a drive by (I was going that way anyway 😂) and can confirm the house is empty or at least it looked that way cos the last time I went passed there was clothes piled up on the back of a chair
Imagine the shock the landlord or agency going into that dump would of got 🤮 They should of been evicted long ago, disgraceful tenants. They will probably be band 1+ with the council now so should get housed asap. Shocking though when youve got families waiting on the list ages. The flat next to me is up for rent soon they better not get that im not that far away from her really. 🤯😭🤣

Reactions: 4
Imagine the shock the landlord or agency going into that dump would of got 🤮 They should of been evicted long ago, disgraceful tenants. They will probably be band 1+ with the council now so should get housed asap. Shocking though when youve got families waiting on the list ages. The flat next to me is up for rent soon they better not get that im not that far away from her really. 🤯😭🤣
I think on her live the other morning she hinted that she was moving Sunderland way

is that the one who is always on live from her bed?
Yup!!
---
❌PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE RESIDENTS OF DUNSTON❌

moving vans have been spotted today outside croppers house and removing things, word on the street is that she’s moving to Sunderland

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yup!!
---
❌PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE RESIDENTS OF DUNSTON❌

moving vans have been spotted today outside croppers house and removing things, word on the street is that she’s moving to Sunderland
I’m most surprised she managed to sort van hire without going live and getting gifted by her girlies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.