Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reckons she’s lost 10 grands worth of make up 🥴
Most of it was Chinese cheap scoop shite
---

Nah, still at the hotel
Must be different hotel cuz that’s not the one they were in I don’t think. Probably got kicked out of the other one
---
She’s not even mentioned Cancer has she?!

Imagine telling everyone you have C, being called out for it, coming back and not even mentioning or addressing it. I’m not surprised that she’s trying to brush it under the carpet but you’ve got to be a really fucked up person to do that.

Reactions: 3
So apparently the police have been showing her who’s been talking about her and who hasn’t 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How has the fake cancer diagnosis not been brought up to her yet or has she filtered words from her chat?

Reactions: 1
So one minute she can go to the house whenever she wants, next minute she can’t because the locks have been changed and the police have control of it.

Also there were machetes on the bed next to her when she was “dead” apparently 🤣

She’s saying she’s got to be due some luck after the worst 2 month…
People who lie about cancer and the sick stuff she’s lied about deserve all the bad luck in the world!!!
---
She said before she’s in the Ramada… now saying she’s in Sunderland, there’s no Ramada in Sunderland!!!
---
“Until I tell you my diagnoses don’t believe it from anyone else”
But it was HER that told everyone she was diagnosed with cancer!!! Thick witch
---
Saying her teeth are black off getting her fillings out 🤣🤣 a dentist wouldn’t take her fillings out and leave her teeth like that!!
---
She says she’s 9 stone 8 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But showing 2XL clothes she’s just bought

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s saying she’s got to be due some luck after the worst 2 month…
People who lie about cancer and the sick stuff she’s lied about deserve all the bad luck in the world!!!
---
She said before she’s in the Ramada… now saying she’s in Sunderland, there’s no Ramada in Sunderland!!!
---
“Until I tell you my diagnoses don’t believe it from anyone else”
But it was HER that told everyone she was diagnosed with cancer!!! Thick witch
---
Saying her teeth are black off getting her fillings out 🤣🤣 a dentist wouldn’t take her fillings out and leave her teeth like that!!
---
She says she’s 9 stone 8 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But showing 2XL clothes she’s just bought

There is no chance in hell that she’s 9stone 8. Does she think everyone’s blind.

She also said that the machetes were stolen but also the police found them on the bed? Which one is it. She’s told about 5 different stories this morning 🤣

She’s trying to say the police came out and moved her hotel cos that girl had leaked where she was…
Yet on the video she’s telling someone room 106 and she’s said before she’s in room 106 🤣🤣 so she’s been moved to a different hotel with exact the same room number 🤣🤣 duck off hahaha
All these lies spouting out while johns out with the dog!!

Saying she’s had spunk all over her face 🤢

• Sick
She’s very clearly addicted to prescription medicine so she is definitely not clean. Just because heroin isn’t on the list that doesn’t mean you’re clean 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ delusional
---
Ohhhhh now she’s “waiting for her diagnosis” but there’s a video where she literally said that she’s been diagnosed with cancer.

Reactions: 4
Still waiting for her diagnoses… but she told everyone she’s been diagnosed with C???
---
Can’t get over the amount of lies and stories that come out of her mouth!

Last edited:
God, I despise her so much. Such a lying fucker. I cant even be arsed to watch her anymore. How she gets away with lie after lie is beyond me.

Surely if there’s an investigation going on about her house and all these girls like she says there is.. she wouldn’t be allowed to discuss anything about it, especially on her public social media’s!!
She’s so full of tit and deserves every bit of bad luck sent her way, that’s the way karma works!

Just caught her live, saying she’s undergoing tests might end up with a bag but she’s already told everyone that she was diagnosed with cancer! What one is it Julie?
She does look like she’s lost some weight though but I wouldn’t go as far as saying she was 9st 8 🙄 but that’s what drugs do don’t they!

I’m 10st 5 and I’m at least 5 dress sizes smaller than her, absolutely no chance is she 9st 8! About as believable as the cancer diagnosis and being found blue on her bed 🧐

If the house has actually been trashed, my theory is that her and John went on a drug binge, trashed the house, OD’d and now she’s using this to start a police investigation be moved etc. I feel like this is the most plausible explanation because her story has changed multiple times.

I really do hope the newspapers post something like she said. They’re gonna be inundated with calls and emails about things she’s done 🤣🤣

She’s on live..

I don’t understand the logic where she’s saying all her make up was stolen and all they left was brand new boxed products 🥴

How can she talk about someone’s nose (which is something people can’t control and there was nothing wrong with her nose) when she has teeth like that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.