Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What hotel are they in? Not many take animals.
---
One things for sure, she’s still in Newcastle! I’ve just realised where she is 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
---
One things for sure, she’s still in Newcastle! I’ve just realised where she is 🤔
This review is probs on about Jon..🤣 poor staff having to deal with all these types. Julie must be having their lives. In one of them vids posted she says her room number. I thought she was coming back to tiktok yesterday...

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Dying at the reviews that the hotel stinks of weed, had a dog wandering the corridors, is full of transients getting drunk on cheap lager And houses the homeless and Julie’s trying to tell us they paid 1500 quid for a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---
do you think she’s giving it big licks saying she’s In Sunderland to taunt KB

Yeah defo, she’s in a hotel on the Quayside! Starts with an R 🤣😉
Class 😂😂😂 “searches for hostels on quayside”
---
BINGO!!! Found it!! Bet she thinks she’s the cat that got the cream in that place

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How come these 2 tramps and their dog gets put up in a swanky hotel when there is people genuinely homeless sleeping on the streets?
---
The reviews of that hotel on tripadvisor 🤣🤣
Can’t believe a place like that which looks fairly decent tbh, is used to home smackheads!

tbh it sounds like a den of iniquity.. Alcoholics, drug abusers and scum. Imagine paying to stay to come for ya breakfast and Wor Jules is sitting there on live giving it big licks at 9am Being housed there free cuz she’s a lying junkie twit! bleeping Ralphies living better than some people on the streets.

Reactions: 5
out of curiosity I’ve just priced a week stay… £563,
And she said she paid £1500 to stay for the week, even when it’s not even her paying 🤣🤣
Wonder if the dole know she’s been evicted and she’s being put up in a hotel, be interesting to know if she’s still being paid the rent for the house 🤔
---
She’s saying she’s going back to doing her make up on TikTok… but I thought all her make up was stolen? And she just had the clothes on her back 🤔

She’s still trying to make out she’s in Sunderland!

Last edited:
Apparently she got 1,800 last Tuesday. They spent hundreds on a shopping spree, she did a haul online. She’s also said she bought 200 cigarette, which she showed bit I think they were snides. They’ve been spending loads in the hotel Bar. Getting Hollie cremated and her ashes, weed and other stuff. They never seem to go without. wtf does all this money come from?

I dont know how they are getting that much either, maybe backdated money?

Someone needs to write a wiki so we have a timeline of events (& her lies) i cant keep up 😆 wheres all there stuff? Still at the house?

It wasnt that long ago she claimed to of come off all benefits now she had a legitimate business and was just claiming her pip 🤣

Reactions: 3
I dont know how they are getting that much either, maybe backdated money?

Someone needs to write a wiki so we have a timeline of events (& her lies) i cant keep up 😆 wheres all there stuff? Still at the house?

It wasnt that long ago she claimed to of come off all benefits now she had a legitimate business and was just claiming her pip 🤣
She’l have been saying that “for the benefit of the tape” so people think she’s being legit!

Reactions: 1
Live on TT
So much for not putting her gifts on?!

“Getting my veneers Thursday”
Does she not realise it’s Thursday today 🤣🤣🤣
She’s been saying it since last week!
---
So apparently someone broke in to her house and stole all her make up but left all the brand new still packaged P Louise stuff 🤣 duck off!
---
Been diagnosed with sciatica 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.