Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think she’s a pretty girl but the drugs have took a hold of her
I do, and you can see the potential there but she just can’t help herself.
It’s sad in a way when you’ve watched it all unfold over the past year or so but she literally brings everything on herself.

Reactions: 4
It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s wanted for something or had something on him that he shouldn’t. He’s probably rang the ambulance then ran off. Police have been called, took chase and he’s jumped to try and get away from them. This is just my opinion based on nothing other than the fact I’m a paramedic and met people like them a million times 😂 she’ll make out it’s much more dramatic than it actually was though.
Thank your for your service paramedics are some of the nicest people I have ever met and saved my life on many occasions 💜💟💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well on Insta she’s posted that’s she’s back and she’s not running away. So I reckon she will be back on Tiky Toky before long cuz she needs the gifts.

Reactions: 4
Well on Insta she’s posted that’s she’s back and she’s not running away. So I reckon she will be back on Tiky Toky before long cuz she needs the gifts.
She’s posted on Snapchat too saying she’s back tomorrow to tell her followers why she’s been on the missing list

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.