Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree that she will have OD and the paramedics will have narcaned her. I bet John was kicking off with the crew, they called the police and he got nicked. Scummy scummy scumbags.
---

Also there’s no ‘end of life’ paperwork. If she did in fact suffer a cardiac arrest (doubtful) there will be crew and hospital notes but she wouldn’t have those readily available unless she requested it and that would take ages. Full of tit as usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Totally agree that she will have OD and the paramedics will have narcaned her. I bet John was kicking off with the crew, they called the police and he got nicked. Scummy scummy scumbags.
The way she’s went on, is as if John had left, then she was found alone dead in the house by the police.. at some point johns jumped off a bridge then got arrested/took to hospital.

Reactions: 4
The way she’s went on, is as if John had left, then she was found alone dead in the house by the police.. at some point johns jumped off a bridge then got arrested/took to hospital.
It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s wanted for something or had something on him that he shouldn’t. He’s probably rang the ambulance then ran off. Police have been called, took chase and he’s jumped to try and get away from them. This is just my opinion based on nothing other than the fact I’m a paramedic and met people like them a million times 😂 she’ll make out it’s much more dramatic than it actually was though.

Reactions: 7
She said this morning on her insta live “never in my life have I died until last week” 🤣
She probably just had a black out for a few minutes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds like who she’s on about has bought a perfume off her website so that’s how she’s got her address… and she goes on about other people and ‘confidentiality’.
Her business is gonna be thriving when she’s constantly breaking GDPR!
---

“John I’m actually going to murder her”
Lovely threats!!
---

Wonder who she’s on about 🤔
There was a lass who apparently went to her door a couple weeks back to get her money for a perfume she never received but junkie wouldnt hand it over. There was a video of her talking about what happened on tiktok but i cant find it now.
It was the lass Jade who was always obsessively defending her in the comments until all the fake cancer stuff started.

She wants to be careful mking threats if that were me id be taking it straight to police. The bigger the case against this nutjob the quicker she will be put away.

Has junkie mentioned anything about her bowel cancer?

Reactions: 2
There was a lass who apparently went to her door a couple weeks back to get her money for a perfume she never received but junkie wouldnt hand it over. There was a video of her talking about what happened on tiktok but i cant find it now.
It was the lass Jade who was always obsessively defending her in the comments until all the fake cancer stuff started.

Has junkie mentioned anything about her bowel cancer?
Nope! Not that I’ve heard

Reactions: 1
Ahhh I missed the live so now I’ve turned on notifications for her accounts

She’s just been live on insta again. She’s stated that someone called Jodie (not Crosby i don’t think) who bought a perfume off her turned up at her house and had hit her over the head with a brick and this has caused her to stop breathing. Apparently this girl has been on live bragging about it and Julie has been sent the screen recordings. She’s now saying she’s waiting for the police to come and take a statement and said to the nurse ‘this is important, it’s murder!’ 😂🤔 she’s alive… it’s not murder, however is serious. Not sure I believe her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just been live on insta again. She’s stated that someone called Jodie (not Crosby i don’t think) who bought a perfume off her turned up at her house and had hit her over the head with a brick and this has caused her to stop breathing. Apparently this girl has been on live bragging about it and Julie has been sent the screen recordings. She’s now saying she’s waiting for the police to come and take a statement and said to the nurse ‘this is important, it’s murder!’ 😂🤔 she’s alive… it’s not murder, however is serious. Not sure I believe her.
Load of tit!!! She was saying yesterday that the paramedics were asking what all the bumps all over her head was and she said she didn’t have a clue, John said she probably had a seizure like her and she agreed!
Now all of a sudden she’s remembered someone hit her with a brick over a bottle of perfume! duck off 😭
If someone had been live bragging about that I’m sure one of Julie’s fan pages would’ve knew about it!

Reactions: 6
Ah that was her, jodie not jade! 🙈 there was a video of her talking to someone about what happened it was on one of the troll pages but i cant find it. Im sure she said julie stayed upstairs hanging out the window shouting and screaming.

Surely julie being the top influencer she isshe would of recorded the whole thing as proof 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Eeeeh I’m glad I’m not going anywhere over the weekend cuz I can’t wait to see this Storytime unfold. Got snacks, hubbys out, jobs a goodun!
---

She will be back on Tik Tok, there’s no gifts on Insta.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone do screen recordings? Or is there any tiktok accounts with screen recordings from today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.