Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was staff too, im sure she said I know some of the other patients hide them in a bush. I’m pretty sure she was staff.
Oh maybe? It was buffering so bad!!
well if it was staff… she’s live streamed a staff member from a vulnerable secure unit basically telling her to hide the tabs, on a unit which is strictly no smoking! 🙃

Reactions: 1
Let's face it, if there was another patient in there, that wouldn't have stopped her anyway.
But I don't know how these units work, I'd have thought patients only allowed access to their phone under supervision and away from others?

Reactions: 3
Let's face it, if there was another patient in there, that wouldn't have stopped her anyway.
But I don't know how these units work, I'd have thought patients only allowed access to their phone under supervision and away from others?
That’s what I mean lol.. someone named the unit she’s at,
Which is why I said I bet they’d be pleased she was live streaming…
Maybe someone will ring up and let them know 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she was trying to say it was a staff member in the hospital that told 1 of her trolls about John being arrested and her having security at the hospital cos apparently no one else knew 🤣

Reactions: 2
weekends going to be entertaining! Her near death experience obviously hasn’t changed her. Looking forward to what story she’s going to spin to explain her absence. She’s already started begging, telling John she doesn’t know where the benefits moneys gone that she’s been paid while in hospital.

I can’t believe she was trying to say it was a staff member in the hospital that told 1 of her trolls about John being arrested and her having security at the hospital cos apparently no one else knew 🤣
Exactly why she needs to be sectioned, her lies are dangerous! She either has some sort of mental health condition or she’s just deluded, either way she needs help!

Reactions: 6
Awww. I've missed the fun.
Paramdics visit probably went like this
Time of death 10.00am
Cause of death. Not enough gifts.
Oh wait someone's sent a golden rose she's coming back, don't step in to the light jules.
Fkn 5th time that's happened today.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow, just caught up 😂 the actual lengths this woman will go to so people forget she lied about cancer.

She’s live on Instagram…
Saying she’s not going back on TikTok cos it’s making her neglect everything, herself, the house, the dogs, John etc.

She’s talking to John about she can’t believe he jumped off the bridge, he got arrested but hasn’t been charged with anything.

She’s telling John she could sue the police cos of the state of his wrists off the cuffs.

She’s going on about this nurse at the hospital telling TikTok their business and it’s patient confidentiality.

She keeps talking about seeing Ralphie but no mention of Holly.

Oh and she called someone else a smackhead 🤣

They’re both absolute buzzing the hospital have given her a higher dosage of pregabs, they’re gonna take them home!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She's on insta live right now threatening someone.

'She needs to get her bleeping bairn out the house'

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Sounds like who she’s on about has bought a perfume off her website so that’s how she’s got her address… and she goes on about other people and ‘confidentiality’.
Her business is gonna be thriving when she’s constantly breaking GDPR!
---

“John I’m actually going to murder her”
Lovely threats!!
---

Wonder who she’s on about 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.