Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHES LIVE!!
Looks like they in a hotel!
---

Or could be a psychiatric unit… there’s someone in asking how she’s feeling etc. and there’s a camera on ceiling
---

She’s saying to her “I knew that I had passed away for a bit”
Give over 🥱

Reactions: 4
SHES LIVE!!
Looks like they in a hotel!
---

Or could be a psychiatric unit… there’s someone in asking how she’s feeling etc. and there’s a camera on ceiling
I think it’s the latter! Talking about she’d ‘passed away’ wtf 🫣

Reactions: 2
Seems like wherever she is has even worse signal than her house 🙈
---

Yeah she’s defo on some kind of ward
---

Love the new teeth!
---

100% a psych ward… she’s just said it to someone else that’s there, saying she’s going home tomorrow
Johns there’s for a visit, dogs are in the kennels
And she’s asking if she can order a McDonald’s 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

“I can’t remember coming here from the hospital”
“I can’t remember dying”

Now she’s saying the hospital staff has told someone on TikTok about John being arrested and her having security round her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cos no one else knew apart from them… people have eyes!!
---

Can’t wait til she spills the beans of what happened!! 👀
---

She’s telling John to ring the QE and get the end of life paperwork where she flatlined! 👀
---

She’s saying apparently they found her dead in the house with bumps all over her head

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Would a kennels take a dog in Holly's condition and not immediately call a vet? Surely they'd have to- duty of care etc.

Reactions: 3
So she died apparently 🤣 really can’t make this tit up can you. The lengths people go to for sympathy baffles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she died apparently 🤣 really can’t make this tit up can you. The lengths people go to for sympathy baffles me.
Apparently there’s end of life paperwork which has ‘disappeared’ 🤣
But johns got to ring the QE and get a copy… im sure if it’s true and she’s got it I’m sure she’ll show it off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s playing this off like a movie scene. I reckon one of them or both overdosed. It’ll be drug related but she won’t admit to that. This is going to be very entertaining.
---

I bet they don’t put up with people live steaming when there’s other vulnerable patients in there too
They won’t because it’s a Mental Health Unit where people also get Sectioned to.

Reactions: 5
Still very curious to why John was arrested and then she was found ‘dead’ 🥱
Unless they were fighting and he left her for dead… we’ve all seen before they’ve been fighting, he’s been locked up and then they’re the best they’ve ever been a week later,
But then at the same time.. would he really be allowed to be around her, especially in a secure unit

Reactions: 3
I think maybe she was allowed to go live in the visitors room because it's secure and no other patients in there. Did anyone see her coughing allll over the door. She's bleeping disgusting.

I think if her being ‘dead’ is genuine, she’s took heroin. She’s overdosed and they’ve found her not breathing in the house, they would have gave her some drugs to reverse the effect but these drugs are much less powerful than heroin so they don’t reverse the effects for long which could be the reason she’s then stopped breathing a few more times. I doubt she’s actually went into cardiac arrest, but who knows.

I also probably believe she’s went on a voluntary section as I’m sure she mentioned before she went to johns grandads last night..

Reactions: 6
I think maybe she was allowed to go live in the visitors room because it's secure and no other patients in there. Did anyone see her coughing allll over the door. She's bleeping disgusting.
There was another patient in there telling her where to hide her tabs! You seen a glimpse of the side of her too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.