Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s live on Instagram…
Saying she’s not going back on TikTok cos it’s making her neglect everything, herself, the house, the dogs, John etc.

She’s talking to John about she can’t believe he jumped off the bridge, he got arrested but hasn’t been charged with anything.

She’s telling John she could sue the police cos of the state of his wrists off the cuffs.

She’s going on about this nurse at the hospital telling TikTok their business and it’s patient confidentiality.

She keeps talking about seeing Ralphie but no mention of Holly.

Oh and she called someone else a smackhead 🤣

They’re both absolute buzzing the hospital have given her a higher dosage of pregabs, they’re gonna take them home!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The way she’s went on, is as if John had left, then she was found alone dead in the house by the police.. at some point johns jumped off a bridge then got arrested/took to hospital.
It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s wanted for something or had something on him that he shouldn’t. He’s probably rang the ambulance then ran off. Police have been called, took chase and he’s jumped to try and get away from them. This is just my opinion based on nothing other than the fact I’m a paramedic and met people like them a million times 😂 she’ll make out it’s much more dramatic than it actually was though.

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
I offered a good shop 🤣🤣 ignored as knew exactly all she wanted was the cash.. not like I would have sent it anyways I just wanted to prove a point 🤣

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
She also said today that Ralphie pissed on her wig last night. In a HOTEL! That room must reek. When did it become the norm for hotels to allow dogs to live in the rooms and sleep/piss/shit wherever they like?
Wherever julie is she treats it like the doss house she lives in. She let holly & ralphie piss and shit allover the house so this will be no different. The hotel should evict them its disgusting.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Is it me or do the new girls and subscribers also get more and more naive as time goes on. The evidence is out there for all to see how much of a disgusting person Julie is aswel. Mind boggling how they still take her as if she's being honest. Every penny counts these days i still cant get over anyone sending her 50p. Worst thing is she knows this aswel... always someone to manipulate!

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
She even argued with a "health professional" in her live about what caused her rotten teeth, its either her way or the highway! surely John is embarassed going out in public looking like that 😫

She was taking pregabs and redbulls for her "anxiety" in order to leave the house today looking like that. Lets remember her pg is prescribed for all the nerve pain she gets 24/7 🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha

Utterbollocks

She just said ‘john, you know hollys last poo that’s outside, Ralphie saw it today and was sad’

you absolute feral bastard, pick up your dogs shit, you’re living in a hotel! You don’t reminisce over it like it’s a park bench!

she really is the lowest of humanity isn’t she
She also said today that Ralphie pissed on her wig last night. In a HOTEL! That room must reek. When did it become the norm for hotels to allow dogs to live in the rooms and sleep/piss/shit wherever they like?

• Sick

Bluepop

VIP Member
She’s so delusional 🤣 putting the whole video of the call with the doctor on insta apparently. I watched that whole live, the doctor said that they haven’t said it’s definitely cancer end of. Big difference between checking for cancer and being diagnosed with it. She clearly said “I’ve been diagnosed with cancer” which is a lie.

No one’s heard off her, her phone’s completely off straight to voicemail and no messages are being read in WhatsApp either so she’s just as in the dark as everyone else x
Donna the mod posted this yday
Good! Hopefully she doesn’t come back
---

Or, wouldn’t surprised if she’s asked her to post that to see if anyone actually does care

• Haha
I can’t believe she’s trying to say her teeth are black cos the dentist have removed fillings and caps 🤣
I doubt she’s visited a dentist in her life!
She’s been saying since the beginning of this year she’s getting new teeth on Thursday🥴

• Haha
So much for all her new bags being stolen 🤔
And why’s John got gloves on and she’s telling him to not touch anything without the gloves on but she hasn’t got them on 🤔
---
“is there any of his toys or have they took them”
As if someone’s gonna steal dog toys 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And leave brand new still boxed make up and tagged handbags… make it make sense man 😆

Attachments

• Haha
So much for her only smoking in the kitchen in her new house… there’s barely anyone that smokes these days, the amount she goes through is unreal!

And she tries blaming drink/drugs on the state of her teeth, nothing to do with the 60 a day she smokes! 🤔
---
Jesus Christ!!!
---

---
If it wasn’t for her massive saggy tits I would genuinely think she was a drag queen!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

perkyT1T5

😂😂😂 she tells me loves me too and has made me mod so many times, so fuckin thick - oh my god i hope the police come and arrest me soon I could do with some time off work 🤣🤣👀🔍👮🏽‍♀️ ( just for record i have Never gifted her id rather kiss john )😂⚠⚠

• Haha