Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can’t ya get locked up for faking having cancer to gain money and gifts off of people? I’ve read of 2 people lately who’s in prison for this

Reactions: 8

imfromtiktok

Ewwww can you imagine her trying to give you mouth to mouth with them teeth and that breath 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I’d rather die tbh than have her breathing her fag and coffee breath with bits of decay and plaque 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
I’m surprised she hasn’t been on today mind to remind everyone of her big massive life threatening operation tomorrow
---

I mean camera up her smelly hoop

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Glad the council aren’t putting her up anywhere, if she had of kept off tiktok then nobody would have know what hotel she was in. And surely if she had no where to stay tonight she would be carrying all her shit round with her, and the dogs still at the hotel?
She doesn’t want to stay at her mams as she doesn’t want to put her mam in danger 😂 more like her mam hasn’t offered her a bed there tonight, she doesn’t want her there.

Receipts before Julie gets it taken down!
---

---

---
She’s one sick bitch!
---
She’s on now saying she doesn’t care about the voice notes and she won’t apologise.
Saying they need to be careful cos of the shit they have on them, apparently most of them are selling 🤣🤣🤣
---
Love how all this is coming out 🤣
One minute she’s saying she knew she wasn’t a real friend, the next minute she’s saying she thought she was a genuine friend and opened up to her

Attachments

• 79.1 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Angry
    • Heart

GO_m_Iva

I’m not local to her but surely she must be getting a name for herself. She must be a laughing stock where she lives

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
    This thread will be locked if people doxx. And yes that includes cryptic crap

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
    She will never changed just keep moving from place to place thinking she can start afresh. Little does she know people know people who know people and I think I might know where she is. I won’t say on here because I’m not a c*nt
    She’s sitting there n it’s just a sad sight. What kind of life is that. I couldn’t cope living like that. John was off his nut earlier n she was moaning at him for buying Valium from the streets. One or both of them are gonna end up dead.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
    Why would burglers rip photos of Holly up? Haway man Julie. Itl of been her in some manic episode. "Iv lost all my photos of holly" john: you can just print them out again 🤣🤣😭😭😭 FFS 🤣🤣🤣

This is all the start of the sob story for the week ahead, gotta get ££ for moving in.

• Haha

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
    She had money for a van and deposit not even 6 months ago off her mugs so have no sympathy for her. Blew money on 4 pairs of trainers and primark hauls.

Karma train finally hit..

Reactions: 7
    Like did she not realise she’s gonna have to buy furniture or pay for a removal van when she’s sat pissing money up the wall.
    I see the teeth/hair/tattoos didn’t get done 🥱

• Haha
    Reactions: 7