Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
She says it’s a house but I’ve yet to see them go up or down any stairs? I’d be fuming about the smoking inside. It won’t be long before it’s the same state as the last property.

Reactions: 7
“I haven’t lost my make up technique”
But she was trying to say before she’s forgot how to do her make up since she’s lost her memory 🤣🤣🤣
One thing definitely hasn’t changed… she Can’t keep up with her lies!
---
I’m sure if you lost your memory you wouldn’t remember techniques hahaha
---
Lost her memory but she remembers people and who they were friends with and what people have said
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
I’ve just seen the videos on TikTok from this morning.
I can’t work out if it’s all an act or not; it’s fucking sickening whether it’s been an act or it’s been real and she’s went and put her live on!!!
Wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to OD to get away from her once and for all! Or dodgy street pills

Someone’s paid for 3 nights for them!!
what an absolute mug!!!
---
She’ll be back on tomorrow being the big’n again thinking she’s mint cos some mug has paid for her hotel!
---
She’s saying she’s had to swallow her pride and eventually accept money and help… piss off!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
She’s saying she’s got to be due some luck after the worst 2 month…
People who lie about cancer and the sick stuff she’s lied about deserve all the bad luck in the world!!!
---
She said before she’s in the Ramada… now saying she’s in Sunderland, there’s no Ramada in Sunderland!!!
---
“Until I tell you my diagnoses don’t believe it from anyone else”
But it was HER that told everyone she was diagnosed with cancer!!! Thick bitch
---
Saying her teeth are black off getting her fillings out 🤣🤣 a dentist wouldn’t take her fillings out and leave her teeth like that!!
---
She says she’s 9 stone 8 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But showing 2XL clothes she’s just bought

Last edited:
  • Haha

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
The Paramedic said “wey he’s awake” when they come in!!

Julie acting yet again but the thing is it will happen for real one day! She will milk this and make some elaborate story up and blame “an epileptic fit” or something stupid. No Julie you were up taking Diazepam & Pregabs all night, smoking weed. All downers, all being the body down. Slow the heart rate, slow the breathing you’re both walking a dangerous line.

I wish it was her that OD’s and gets a fright!!!

John for the love of god get away from her before you die!

Reactions: 6

imfromtiktok

They are defo back at her bando. Claiming she’s in a hotel room but needs money for it so begs and cries so someone is stupid enough to give it. Let’s see if they pay that girl back that paid them £120 to stay in the hotel weds and Thursday nite. She may of stopped the weed but she’s still addicted to pregabs aka her panic medication aka johns epilepsy meds. She now has all these wigs and makeup

• Angry
It looks like she’s got a grey jumper on as if she’s been in the cells, and then her door like that…
I may be putting 2+2 together here but maybe she’s been in the cells all weekend?
I think she’s on the drink now too

out of curiosity I’ve just priced a week stay… £563,
And she said she paid £1500 to stay for the week, even when it’s not even her paying 🤣🤣
Wonder if the dole know she’s been evicted and she’s being put up in a hotel, be interesting to know if she’s still being paid the rent for the house 🤔
---
She’s saying she’s going back to doing her make up on TikTok… but I thought all her make up was stolen? And she just had the clothes on her back 🤔

She’s still trying to make out she’s in Sunderland!

Last edited:

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Is anyone making a thread?

how about Geordie Princess #16 plastic gangster who’s faked having cancer

• Heart
There’s only a few times she’s mentioned about apparently being attacked in her house which made her unconscious… if it was true, she wouldn’t shut up about it, it’s literally barely ever mentioned!!!
Either because it was John or she overdosed!
---
The same as the whole C diagnoses was a lie.. and she’s not mentioned it since.
That’s the only reason she came off the app for a month, thinking people would just forget about it!

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
KatieB bought hers on Amazon she showed the screenshot when she bought it so nice try Julie but nahhhhh didn’t work 😂

I was outside of the house today, twice! There’s no cctv, it’s the same doors and windows it’s always been. All her things are still inside and all the stuff in the windows upstairs likes it’s always been.

The house is on a busy main road, the middle in a long terrace. It’s not a property anyone would randomly target because the chances of being seen are very high! No one has broken in! There’s no windows smashed, no new doors or doors boarded up etc. she’s absolutely full of 💩
I’ve just seen a video of her saying 3 of her neighbours have got CCTV, front and back and there’s cameras in the trees in the park opposite 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s saying about having no heating but they’ve got hot water which is the main thing so she can get washed and stuff… she doesn’t even get washed 😭

• Haha

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
They’ve probably had a crisis loan or budgeting loan whatever they’re called these days, she always perks up when moneys around.
And her plaits ain’t straight either 🙄 girl could lie in bloody bed straight 😂

I will never understand her… she’s saying when she was off TikTok her life was so much better and peaceful, now she’s bringing more shit on herself coming back on cos she won’t keep her big mouth shut about certain people and drama is starting up again… easiest solution, stay off the app!!!!
Going on about how her and John were in the best place, her mental health was in the best place without TikTok, but then she comes back on??
Where’s the logic 🥴