Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hahaha just goes to show how much she lies… someone asked about her teeth and she said when she woke up from being unconscious she didn’t have them in and didn’t know where they were,
We all seen her without them before she disappeared 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
They’ve got the PlayStation with them wherever they are too… the nice kind thieves that broke into her house must of left that too 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
I noticed that aswell, she had said it was stolen!
---
She’s chewing on they’ve got no money, she got 1,800 a couple of weeks ago n they had a spending spree! That’s what happens Joooooolie when ya buy stuff, ya moneys disappears ya daft twat! The story’s this girl comes up with is mind boggling but what’s more mind boggling is the thick fuckers sitting believing her!
I also think they’ve been evicted and keep going back in the house to get their shite. They’ve not been robbed at all. Who would want their crusty shite?! Daft tart lies like a rug!
---
She’s live in the council kicking off on Instagram
---
So they had left the Ramada, she’s saying cuz of the girl who recorded them, I reckon probs got kicked out cuz of starting a fight with the girl. Now she in council saying they homeless n council won’t help them. They were supposed to leave the hotel on Monday but have refused but have to leave today. that’s probably why police were at hotel, to help them on their wa. She’s blaming everyone for everything. Apparently none of this is down to her n John! DENIAL isn’t just a river in Egypt! 👀

Last edited:

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Which account is she live on? She’s got that many! Don’t worry we can share that on here just not where she is staying / living.

I can tell you a lot from when Julie was with Sean. I live a few villages over from where she lived with him and she would never be able to come back to this area as some nasty people would see her gone immediately.

John get away from her, get help to wean off the pregabs and het your life back! You have a loving Sesefamily that are hard working and decent humans. You had a good earning job until you got with her she’s slowly dragged you down to rock bottom.

• Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
Didn’t he have seizures last time because she withheld prescription mediation from him? That they’re both addicted to?

Her saying she has C isn’t bringing sympathy so she needs to find it another way.

• Wow

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I was outside of the house today, twice! There’s no cctv, it’s the same doors and windows it’s always been. All her things are still inside and all the stuff in the windows upstairs likes it’s always been.

The house is on a busy main road, the middle in a long terrace. It’s not a property anyone would randomly target because the chances of being seen are very high! No one has broken in! There’s no windows smashed, no new doors or doors boarded up etc. she’s absolutely full of 💩

Bluepop

VIP Member
She’s live on insta

she really is just a horrible person 🤣 so entitled, why should anyone help her? After all the times people have helped her and she’s spent it all on crap. Not to mention all of the disgusting lies she tells.

were literally in a cost of living crisis where most people are struggling and she’s live demanding money for tabs.

• Heart

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Her neighbours on TT commenting on posts about her! It’s the neighbours with the cats that Jules was setting Ralphie on. Same neighbour jules has been calling her brother a junkie etc. There’s gonna be hell on, can see it coming.

Showing off her primark haul… saying the shorts were a SMALL (couldn’t see the tag), then the next item she pulls out is a XL 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s saying she did this shop cos it’s normally the money she would spend on weed/drink… you wouldn’t think she had more important things to buy considering she’s ‘homeless and lost everything’ 🥱

• Haha

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
Apparently John got arrested at 4 in the morning, not Friday gone the Friday before and Julie’s been sectioned, wether it’s true or not I don’t know it’s what my “friends” been told x

• Wow

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
There’s a video up of her outside her new house meeting a known dealer! Dealer won’t be happy n fat backs a mess! Her n John live in same street but different numbers apparently.

• Haha
  • Wow

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
If we have deduced that they are at their house surely the police have! I also wonder if the phone she’s seems paranoid about has stuff about who they bought their drugs etc from n that’s why she doesn’t want police to get it.

Someone will tell police where they are. Ya don’t sit live on TT when the police are looking for you and not get caught!

Dumb and Dumber

GO_m_Iva

How ungrateful is she. She got housed within days but she still can’t be happy, grieving for a dog is awful but let’s face it…she didn’t exactly act like she loved her that much. Food? We’ll give her cheap rawhide shit from b and m. Vets appointment? Nah we’ll just go to pets at home and see what shit we can buy.

If you loved her that much you would have cared for her in a way that said it.

• Heart

Loudnproud

Poor Hollie has been put to sleep. I'm glad she isn't suffering any more, it is sad to lose a pet.

• Heart
She’s on live now saying she’s getting keys this afternoon to a house…
Then saying about how the past few weeks all the hotels and doing all this is just down to her & John and their families…. She’s must’ve forgot about the girls that sent them money for the hotel!!
---
Now she’s going on about how her and John have been offered a house EACH, and how she’s gonna be living on her own for the first time. Even though she keeps going on about her & John are in the best place now? Something definitely fishy about this!

Last edited:

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Makeup bundles for the homeless in Newcastle to be handed out next week by wor jules.

She is itching for an argument with john! Both seem to be very slooowww at the minute. No mention of her abusing prescription tablets when she brings up her "clean " drug test as usual
makeup bundles for the homeless? SHUT UP 😂 is she really that thick?!

1) the homeless population is mainly male, 2) They want blankets , warm clothing and food 3) they struggle to find a place to toilet & shower let alone stand and put makeup on! They don’t like “stuff” because they’ve got to carry it around and they also don’t like anything that could make them stand out and be targeted to be robbed / beaten. If a “bad” homeless person was to see someone sat with a load of makeup they would wait until they went to sleep and go and rob them for it to then sell to get drugs / drink or whatever they need.

I worked with the homeless in newcastle for over a year (before I had my children) I used to volunteer and go on a night and hand out extra blankets, make sure they had people watching over them while they slept, we set up “safe spaces” so they could sleep close together for safety in numbers.
Like in all walks of life you get “bad” (I don’t like that term bur it’s a simple way of saying it) people. Jealous people that will do what they need to do in order to get what they want! So women in the homeless are at greater risk safety wise to start with … let alone giving them a bag full of makeup.

I’m yet to see a homeless person with a full face of makeup and false eyelashes on!
Is she supplying mirrors too? Morris that can be smashed and used as a knife.

she just doesn’t think these half brain idea through.

I would suggest selling the bundles and-using the money to donate to the homeless soup kitchen in town. They do an absolute great job. That’s the charity I worked with when volunteering. They do amazing work in town however again 1) she wouldn’t post the items out 2) she would use the money for her own drugs 3)don’t know why I’ve bothered typing all this because she won’t follow through and do it because SHE NEVER DOES!!!

• Heart

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
So now its changed to "if i dont get this money by tomorrow im going to lose everything"

Now banging on about getting someone up to sort stuff out once and for all, threats that hes a jailbird.

John is a lost cause now. Let them rot and destroy themselves together, his family have tried everything it seems yet time and time again he goes back.