Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where she lives is not a place you want to owe anyone money for anything!! I can’t believe she’s in up to her eyes already and she doesn’t get her pay until 14th and 16th usually. So she’s got a while yet. The CoL will be then for her too.

My cousins best friend was murdered in the street over from where Julie lives now and that was over a drug debt. The dealers in that area aren’t your mates. They are hard sellers and want their money, no messing about. One of them I know well and he’s set fire to peoples cars, he’s posted maggots through letter boxes which turn to flies as a warning, then the next thing through the letter box is usually a lit piece of wood. He’s doused people in petrol. Even his own girlfriend who owed him money for drugs at the time! He’s a complete nutter.

I know him via my friend who lives in that area but I have no parts of that life. I don’t even drink alcohol let alone take drugs. I haven’t even tried a cigarette before but my friend and her mam have lived in that village their whole lives and know everyone as it’s that type of place. It’s not a big place like dunston. It’s tiny and everyone knows everyone. It’s rare that outsiders move there. 1 doctors, 1 chemist, 1 local shop around the back street and 1 tiny coop on the main road. There’s another shop further down the bank but Julie is up the top end which is the “rougher” bit.

It’s a local place for local people and if you don’t fit you won’t last long as they all stick together!!! They are lovely people that will do anything for each other but it’s like the land that time forgot so they’re very protective of each other and their little village, so she will pee one person off and the whole village will be against her. Everyone knows everything and finds out everything about everyone.

People joke not to slow for the speed bumps going through because your wheels will be pinched, it’s got that bad of a reputation and it’s a place that’s on the side of a huge hill that doesn’t lead anywhere so you don’t go there unless you’re going there. If that makes sense. The places around it you can get going other ways and there’s nothing else around it in terms of a garage defo not!!! It is a little village by itself all based on the side of a very steep hill.
I can’t explain how much she doesn’t want to start with anyone there because she will know what getting her windows shot out actually means!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The neighbours aren’t going to be happy with those 2 arguing, shouting, banging doors, fighting and all the other tit in a terraced house where they can hear everything. Apparently johns smashed the fridge freezer door already. It was on TT on Friday they were in A certain persons house, he was named, on a certain street, it was named and this person is a purveyor of ya finest substances 👀. So there’s another dealer named and his street because of them. There was a video of her LIVE in said house with a few lads n there was drug talk going on around her. She does this tit to herself! She’s an absolute liability and she was on about johns gotten in with ppl he shouldn’t have, but doesn’t tell what she’s up to until she’s high and forgets herself and goes live. There’s one simple solution to her problem of being outed online. STAY OFFLINE YA DOPEY twit!

Reactions: 8
It’s going to end very very badly.

I’m just hoping they don’t hurt John over her because she always throws him under the bus and blames him to deflect from her.

He’s gone from having a living a good life with a good full time job and loving family to being addicted to prescription pills and having no one or nothing all because of JULIE ASKEW!!!! Same as Sean and we know how that ended.

Reactions: 6
I always thought of Chopwell of a nice quiet little village in the middle of nowhere.
Sounds far from it!!

One of my neighbours was a nightmare, would steal takeaways and parcels, always trouble to and from their door, dealers constantly outside, you name it.
They moved to Chopwell then I heard just 3 months later they were chased out.
Sounds like a place if you’re gonna move there then you keep your head down and mouth shut!

Hopefully it’ll not be long before word is in Chopwell the amount of stuff she’s lied about!
If anything gets done to her house or her of course she’ll blame it on the ‘trolls and haters’.
Can’t wait to hear of the day karma has its way with her fair and square!!

Reactions: 4
Where she lives is not a place you want to owe anyone money for anything!! I can’t believe she’s in up to her eyes already and she doesn’t get her pay until 14th and 16th usually. So she’s got a while yet. The CoL will be then for her too.

My cousins best friend was murdered in the street over from where Julie lives now and that was over a drug debt. The dealers in that area aren’t your mates. They are hard sellers and want their money, no messing about. One of them I know well and he’s set fire to peoples cars, he’s posted maggots through letter boxes which turn to flies as a warning, then the next thing through the letter box is usually a lit piece of wood. He’s doused people in petrol. Even his own girlfriend who owed him money for drugs at the time! He’s a complete nutter.

I know him via my friend who lives in that area but I have no parts of that life. I don’t even drink alcohol let alone take drugs. I haven’t even tried a cigarette before but my friend and her mam have lived in that village their whole lives and know everyone as it’s that type of place. It’s not a big place like dunston. It’s tiny and everyone knows everyone. It’s rare that outsiders move there. 1 doctors, 1 chemist, 1 local shop around the back street and 1 tiny coop on the main road. There’s another shop further down the bank but Julie is up the top end which is the “rougher” bit.

It’s a local place for local people and if you don’t fit you won’t last long as they all stick together!!! They are lovely people that will do anything for each other but it’s like the land that time forgot so they’re very protective of each other and their little village, so she will pee one person off and the whole village will be against her. Everyone knows everything and finds out everything about everyone.

People joke not to slow for the speed bumps going through because your wheels will be pinched, it’s got that bad of a reputation and it’s a place that’s on the side of a huge hill that doesn’t lead anywhere so you don’t go there unless you’re going there. If that makes sense. The places around it you can get going other ways and there’s nothing else around it in terms of a garage defo not!!! It is a little village by itself all based on the side of a very steep hill.
I can’t explain how much she doesn’t want to start with anyone there because she will know what getting her windows shot out actually means!!!
Yep everything you have literally said is true. I live 10 mins away from her and we normally go for little rides in the car up there. We went past Julie’s today and there’s no doubt in my mind that she’s guna be there for much longer.

I know exactly where you mean. I drove there accidentally and didn’t dare even breathe as I did a u turn 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Chopwell is anything but a nice place, especially the river streets where she’s living. She needs to be careful round there that’s all I can say, I’ve lived close to chopwell all of my life and it’s awful.

Constantly police and ambulances in the area, people get attacked/stabbed for fun. I don’t think it’s going to end well for her.

I don't know how people fall for her BS she gets benefits I'm assuming ESA and PIP she needs to budget like everyone else and if she spunks all her money on drugs and leaves herself with nothing for food then tough tit starve (would take a while the size of her) I wish someone would save poor ralphie tho 🥺

I don't know how people fall for her BS she gets benefits I'm assuming ESA and PIP she needs to budget like everyone else and if she spunks all her money on drugs and leaves herself with nothing for food then tough tit starve (would take a while the size of her) I wish someone would save poor ralphie tho 🥺
Her and John can rot in a ditch, Ralphie needs proper owners that aren’t too off their head to feed him real nutritious food 😔

• Heart
Her and John can rot in a ditch, Ralphie needs proper owners that aren’t too off their head to feed him real nutritious food 😔
I still half feel sorry for John. Like someone has said further up, he’s worked etc and he did work for a short while not too long ago and Julie does just piss his money up the wall. I’m not at all condoling the way he goes on and what he takes, etc. but I do think he would be a lot better off if it wasn’t for her

I still half feel sorry for John. Like someone has said further up, he’s worked etc and he did work for a short while not too long ago and Julie does just piss his money up the wall. I’m not at all condoling the way he goes on and what he takes, etc. but I do think he would be a lot better off if it wasn’t for her
You always know when he’s got his money cos she’s up his arse and always says they’re the best they’ve ever been 🥱
She’ll be sweet with him next week when his COLP comes in, after she’s blew hers within a few hours!

Reactions: 1

where does she live, it must be my area 🤣

She can say she’s done a drugs test on live all she wants… it’s the results I want to see… cos I’ve never seen any results. It will not come up clean even with prescription drugs she takes as the pregabs would defo turn up. Heroin addicts take pregabs as they say it helps them to come off heroin which is a load of tit. Pregabs are just as addictive and when taken with heroin makes the heroin last longer. You can tell she’s back on the brown because her fingers are black. She craves sugary things such as cans of coke, those iced coffees with the syrup, those are all tell tale signs she’s back on the brown.
She is begging it for a wrap on insta everytime she’s ran out. Making up that johns done this and that to her. Tells him to get out… probs to score and then sneaks him back in while on live. She’s that off her face or withdrawing that she doesn’t realise we have all clocked on to it. Those that send her money are just enabling a drug addict and she won’t be spending the money on food or this invisible van she bangs on about. She’s back on the gear hence why she claims she’s bleeding out of her back end. She probs is bleeding but not as bad as she makes out. This is a side effect of heroin and pregab use.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her tiktok ban is supposedly up today so she might be back on. If they are both getting a cost of living payment i imagine her mood will do a 360 this week aswel 🤣 wonder if she will pay for a van and skip 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.