Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s live on insta

she really is just a horrible person 🤣 so entitled, why should anyone help her? After all the times people have helped her and she’s spent it all on crap. Not to mention all of the disgusting lies she tells.

were literally in a cost of living crisis where most people are struggling and she’s live demanding money for tabs.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s live on insta

she really is just a horrible person 🤣 so entitled, why should anyone help her? After all the times people have helped her and she’s spent it all on crap. Not to mention all of the disgusting lies she tells.

were literally in a cost of living crisis where most people are struggling and she’s live demanding money for tabs.
Vile vile vile to the core.
Why the duck should people have to send her money so she can buy cigarettes!? Do what I imagine most of the population of this country are doing at the minute Junkie and budget your money properly!!

Reactions: 3
Vile vile vile to the core.
Why the duck should people have to send her money so she can buy cigarettes!? Do what I imagine most of the population of this country are doing at the minute Junkie and budget your money properly!!
Tabs aren’t an essential, if you can’t afford them don’t smoke 🤷🏼‍♀️

also, when she says “I’ve done a drug test” I’m assuming it doesn’t cover prescription meds or she doesn’t show that part. Do a test which shows prescription meds and how much you’re taking, she’s 10000% abusing them and is definitely not clean.

also, when she says “I’ve done a drug test” I’m assuming it doesn’t cover prescription meds or she doesn’t show that part. Do a test which shows prescription meds and how much you’re taking, she’s 10000% abusing them and is definitely not clean.
Absolutely off her manky tits 24/7 on something or other!!

Reactions: 5

The drug test she done was weeks ago! She did the mouth swab one too which takes a few weeks to come back, tbh she did generally look generally ok then so she might not of been on anything THEN but she certainly is at the minute

Reactions: 1
made me laugh when she said she hadn’t had a tab for two days but then let it slip she hadn’t had one since this morning 🤡

• Haha
What sticks in my craw about her/them is the fact there are people working who are using food banks, can’t feed their kids and or themselves. People who really deserve the help and support. And those two have had thousands upon thousands in the time I’ve watched them and thrown it down their necks and up their noses and bought utter shite with it it. Then begged for more online. Then caused no amount of problems for other people, neighbours, people on TT, etc. Thinks they are entitled to what they want, when they want it. So quite frankly I don’t give two fecks about their downfall or the fact they have nowt and people who supported them have actually seen them for what they are. It’s a massive red flag when their families don’t bother with them. This is their comeuppance and I’m here for it, with bells on!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s live on insta begging again
---
She’s ignoring the people that are offering to send food shopping or vouchers for supermarkets, can’t be that desperate.
---
“Haven’t had a tab all day” get the violins out 🎻

Last edited:
Literally pure begging for cash off people but has hair dye stains all over her dirty scalp. Ugh she makes me so irate lately, she’s just so desperate and classless and has no shame and no interest in bettering herself.

• Angry
I offered a good shop 🤣🤣 ignored as knew exactly all she wanted was the cash.. not like I would have sent it anyways I just wanted to prove a point 🤣

Reactions: 7
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANNA EMBARRASS YASELF AND STOOP SO LOW BEGGING SO BAD FOR MONEY.
SHE HAS MONEY MAN SHE WANTS DRUGS.

HONESTLY IT REALLY BOILS ME IT REALLY DOES.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.