Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s live on Insta and asking for money to get the hell outta there she says. Summits occurred !

Reactions: 3
Constantly on and off pause while she checks to see if anyone’s put anything in her account. Absolute nerve of it is shocking, still
I’m waiting for her to tell everyone nothing has gone in even though it probably has

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s back on now being proper arsey cos people are saying it won’t let them transfer to her bank so she’s got them to transfer to johns instead cos she didn’t believe them!

• Wow
She’s back on now being proper arsey cos people are saying it won’t let them transfer to her bank so she’s got them to transfer to johns instead cos she didn’t believe them!
I thought she wasn’t speaking to John and didn’t want anyone to mention him but wants people to put money in his bank for her 🤣

it’s so obvious that the money isn’t for essentials she really has no shame. I’ve never known anyone to be so entitled.

I thought she wasn’t speaking to John and didn’t want anyone to mention him but wants people to put money in his bank for her 🤣

it’s so obvious that the money isn’t for essentials she really has no shame. I’ve never known anyone to be so entitled.
She was saying she hadn’t ate for days and that she needed to go to the garage to get something to eat and some tabs… I’ve just looked on Google, the nearest garage to her address is 4 mile away!!!
---
She must think people are stupid… well some people certainly are, her ‘fans’ are stupid and believes the bullshit that comes out her mouth!!

I went past her house today. There’s no garage but there is a premier shop and the co op!

I went past her house today. There’s no garage but there is a premier shop and the co op!
Yeah I’ve heard her mention the coop to John many times and there’s always a premier bag knocking about 🤣 but none of them are open at 1am when she was on live begging so she could go to the ‘garage’ 🤡

Reactions: 2
She’s live, crying cuz no one will send her money. But peoples offering food and she’s totally ignoring those comments. She’s proper pissed off no one’s offering money. She’s got her bank details pinned aswell! 😂
---
She’s having a proper pity party today. Me thinx realisation has kicked in that her minions have clicked on to her and she’s got no one. Even Ralphies keeping clear 😂
---
Ohh it’s kicking off

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Back to their old ways by the sounds of it… both sound off their tits shouting and screaming at each other, she’s telling John he better sort the fridge that’s hanging off the hinges and going on about getting him charged!
---
‘Ralphies got loads of food’ proceeds to show bags of treats!
---
She’s only like this cos SHES blown all her money… she’ll be alright in a few days once she gets the COLP, she’ll wanna know John again then too
---
Saying how she’s scared being in the new house now… was only a few weeks ago she was saying she’s not bothered who knows where she lives cos it’s got cameras all over 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Back to their old ways by the sounds of it… both sound off their tits shouting and screaming at each other, she’s telling John he better sort the fridge that’s hanging off the hinges and going on about getting him charged!
---
---
She’s only like this cos SHES blown all her money… she’ll be alright in a few days once she gets the COLP, she’ll wanna know John again then too
---
Saying how she’s scared being in the new house now… was only a few weeks ago she was saying she’s not bothered who knows where she lives cos it’s got cameras all over 🤣
Did you hear her say to John “and I’ll pay to 15 to them along there by tonight” So she’s asking the the money for a drug debt, not for food and tabs. That’s probably why she’s so stressed. It’s same tit in a different location!

Reactions: 5
---
---
---
She said all her money went on a van but has also said she’s lost all her stuff from the old house, which one is it then 🤣 she needs to start writing down her lies she can’t keep up with them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.