Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know if she managed to scrap some money together yesterday from her begging then?
---
Wtf is this!!!
She’s making sex noises on it too!!
Clearly an old video
aww don't Ive still not got over her licking her big sweaty tit on that video SHE Leaked!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She said yesterday if she didnt collect her stuff bed/makeup tables/bedding (that she spent £85 on covers for) by the end of Tuesday that it would be all lost forever. Out in a skip or left there for the next tenant 😆 she was offered transport from a couple people apparently but she only wanted the cash 😉

• Angry
Reactions: 2
It’s when she’s going on this is the worst period EVER!
She said 1 day this is her second period since getting out of hospital, in FEBRUARY! So yeah that would be right… then the next day saying it’s her second period since she got her tubes out!
She keeps saying she got her tubes out in the summer, I remember it was the end of January!
She spent the whole of the summer of her nut and mortal drunk fighting with John!

Reactions: 5
Ahh shes live on Instagram right now, begging for everyone to put £5 in her bank so she can get fags! GET A JOB!!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Ive just seen a video that someone’s posted showing her address, mad that it’s been leaked already I thought she wasn’t going to tell anyone her new address 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ahh shes live on Instagram right now, begging for everyone to put £5 in her bank so she can get fags! GET A JOB!!
I see a video of her saying she had no fags and then at the end she had one in her hand the grubby witch

Reactions: 3
There’s a video up of her outside her new house meeting a known dealer! Dealer won’t be happy n fat backs a mess! Her n John live in same street but different numbers apparently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
There’s a video up of her outside her new house meeting a known dealer! Dealer won’t be happy n fat backs a mess! Her n John live in same street but different numbers apparently.
He lives in the next street I’ve seen a tiktok of her shouting oi oi 24 next street, guessing it’s to a dealer

Well she should be getting "paid" today since its a Thursday. She said yesterday shes either got to pay another months rent on the Dunston house aswel as her new one or pay for a skip/van to get her stuff out. Seems like this story is going to drag on for a while as she will do nothing to help herself and come up with every excuse to the agency/landlord of the dunston house.

I dont think it will be long until she gets out of where she is, her location is all over 😵💫

Well she should be getting "paid" today since its a Thursday. She said yesterday shes either got to pay another months rent on the Dunston house aswel as her new one or pay for a skip/van to get her stuff out. Seems like this story is going to drag on for a while as she will do nothing to help herself and come up with every excuse to the agency/landlord of the dunston house.

I dont think it will be long until she gets out of where she is, her location is all over 😵💫
people have offered to help her get the stuff out of the old house but she wants the money so I don’t believe a thing she says, the landlord should just take everything to the skip and be done with them if that’s the case.

Reactions: 5
people have offered to help her get the stuff out of the old house but she wants the money so I don’t believe a thing she says, the landlord should just take everything to the skip and be done with them if that’s the case.
someone gave her £40 toward a van but said either yesterday or the day before thatJohn pinched her bank card (that old chestnut) and spent the money on Valium

He lives in the next street I’ve seen a tiktok of her shouting oi oi 24 next street, guessing it’s to a dealer
yeah, their street is a U shape kind of, he’s on one side n she’s on other Of the same street. It’ll all go tits up before long.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.