Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Caff keeps away from tiktok dramas but his own sister has cancer i know he would be disgusted if he had any idea what Julie had done, lying about having bowel cancer. 🤬🤬

This whole thing is an absolute pisstake and i dont know how the pair of them have got away with it, and still continue to lie about what happened, and how they apparently lost EVERYTHING.
Who is Caff?

Who is Caff?
A north east rapper. John and Julie play his music in background all the time. Julie tells everyone she grew up with him and they were besties but thats another lie, if anything shes a fan. It was him they were lip syncing in the kitchen.
---
Who are her 4 stalkers she apparently has? I thought it was only Katie she had beef with?
Chops and changes weekly i cant keep up. This week probably add adele, alesha and leoni to the fantasist list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
A north east rapper. John and Julie play his music in background all the time. Julie tells everyone she grew up with him and they were besties but thats another lie, if anything shes a fan. It was him they were lip syncing in the kitchen.
---

Chops and changes weekly i cant keep up. This week probably add adele, alesha and leoni to the fantasist list.
Thanks - I just discovered her via this thread so I don’t know her story, I’m just mind blown that people legitimately follow her AND give her money. I mean, she’s not exactly aspirational!

Reactions: 3
Why are people telling her to ring 111 for period pain 😭🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Saying that she’s taken too many ibuprofens for her period pain and it’s making her feel a bit spaced out.. pull the other one Junkie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are people telling her to ring 111 for period pain 😭🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Saying that she’s taken too many ibuprofens for her period pain and it’s making her feel a bit spaced out.. pull the other one Junkie.
She looks like death warmed up there in her live!

Johns mum has reached out to hayley1980 apparently 🤔 anyone know if johns mum is definitely on TT?

---

I can 100% confirm that Julie did NOT grow up with caff 🤣 Al swear down on me dead nannas goldfish’s eyes if I need too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone asked about johns mum and she said that the mums never really been there for John anyway so maybe it was actually his mum who messaged Hayley…. Interesting

Reactions: 1
Someone asked about johns mum and she said that the mums never really been there for John anyway so maybe it was actually his mum who messaged Hayley…. Interesting
On Christmas Day I remember Julie off her tits shouting at John and his mam, she was outside picking John up cos Julie was being dead abusive to him and she was begging for money to go out on the drink so johns mam is around

On Christmas Day I remember Julie off her tits shouting at John and his mam, she was outside picking John up cos Julie was being dead abusive to him and she was begging for money to go out on the drink so johns mam is around
Yeah definitely her then! Julie was so triggered when someone said that johns mum contacted Hayley 🤣 I had a look at the account that sent hayley the messages and johns commented on old videos.

Yeah definitely her then! Julie was so triggered when someone said that johns mum contacted Hayley 🤣 I had a look at the account that sent hayley the messages and johns commented on old videos.
What account was it?

I found it. And
Videos on @hayleyf80’s account includes the profile and the message she sent
I found it. And I found a an account with messages from John to someone called Lucy and started feeling sorry for John. I do think he’s a lost soul and Julie doesn’t help!

Reactions: 3
She still does that thing where she lets herself be heard on the live but pauses everytime john speaks, just so any truths he says dont go out...manipulative as duck. I dont really know whats happened but shes sat crying hes in the background.

She looks off it...yet supposed to be going on a surprise date to a farm with john. Saying people have made fake accounts? That looks like johns mam in the screenshots posted.

Someone called mandy getting done for defamation of character for using family photos and clout chasing off the back of her health issues...

Maybe if you just posted the actual proof of your bowel cancer julie, along with what this supposed "operation" is then people would get off your back? Just a thought.

Attachments

Last edited:
She looks off it...yet supposed to be going on a surprise date to a farm with john. Saying people have made fake accounts? That looks like johns mam in the screenshots posted.

Someone called mandy getting done for defamation of character for using family photos and clout chasing off the back of her health issues...

Maybe if you just posted the actual proof of your bowel cancer julie, along with what this supposed "operation" is then people would get off your back? Just a thought.
It always makes me laugh when people on TT say they’re suing someone for defamation of character, shows how clueless they all are. It’s a civil matter 1) you need money to take them to court 2) you need to have a character to defame and prove that the defamation led to a loss of earnings 3) the person you’re suing needs to have money/assets or there’s no point in suing them.
Julie has no money, no character and does a good job of defaming herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s off her face, johns off his face, someone’s doxed the area she’s in, and she’s begging and hinting for money for a van to get all her stuff from old house tomorrow. It’s like watching her 6 months ago but with a new backdrop!

She’s off her face, johns off his face, someone’s doxed the area she’s in, and she’s begging and hinting for money for a van to get all her stuff from old house tomorrow. It’s like watching her 6 months ago but with a new backdrop!
She will never changed just keep moving from place to place thinking she can start afresh. Little does she know people know people who know people and I think I might know where she is. I won’t say on here because I’m not a c*nt

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.