Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve actually just come across a video on my fyp (she’s obv seen it too) of someone on here saying stuff in January 2022… she’ll know who it is from what they were saying, it would’ve gave them away.. so it could be Leanne like she’s making out, no idea?
But the posts were from over a year ago!!! She’s trying to say its just now, anything for drama!!

Reactions: 2
What an absolute loon. Like you say those posts are from a year ago. What planet is she on 🤣 everyone knows they were buying pills off the street back then aswel, probably still are. Shes acting like this is something new?! We know she hasnt had a child, its just new people who have just found her bringing up old rumours.

She will do anything to create the next bit of drama, cant help herself. By the end of the day she will be o to 101 to get another crime number shes pathetic. was only matter of time she would switch from katiebee doing the windows to someone else aswel.

Pissed myself laughing at her saying loads of companies are wanting to send her house stuff. Oh yeah jules like anyone is going to want to associate with your doss house u melt. Give ralphie some proper food for once.

Reactions: 8
She’s done a video as well saying the newest thing people is saying is about her having a kid and it taking off her… going on about she had her tubes out in the summer, wasn’t it last January? She can’t keep up with herself 😭
But people were going on about possibly a child she may have had from years and years ago, which hasn’t been mentioned on here for a long long time
I’m still on the fence about it tbf… if it was the case, I wouldn’t be surprised really and the fact she’s lied about C, she’d lie about anything!!

Reactions: 4
that video of her recording this stephen, and her blaming all that on a leanne when it might not even be her?! is actually bang out of order, disgusting behaviour.
what if he's a psycho? him saying she'll not say another word, he's a man of his word... what if his way of shutting this leanne up is to beat her/abuse her, julie doesn't know him from adam or their relationship dynamic, it could be a dv relationship/situation and she's running her mouth off as if she knows for sure.
she's dangerous!

Reactions: 5
that video of her recording this stephen, and her blaming all that on a leanne when it might not even be her?! is actually bang out of order, disgusting behaviour.
what if he's a psycho? him saying she'll not say another word, he's a man of his word... what if his way of shutting this leanne up is to beat her/abuse her, julie doesn't know him from adam or their relationship dynamic, it could be a dv relationship/situation and she's running her mouth off as if she knows for sure.
she's dangerous!
The video that was going round on the fyp yesterday with screen shots from tattle from over a year ago…
It was an account who put massive paragraphs, and said themselves they’ve probably given themselves way, said they knew John for years and years, mid stuff, about going and helping her clean her walk in wardrobe (which is just a room with shelves) and certain other stuff which only Julie probably knew, she would’ve knew it was this Leanne.
BUT still, those posts on tattle were from over a year ago!! Shes probably seen them all before but cos someone dug them out and put them on TikTok Julies tried creating a load of more drama from them.

Reactions: 1
The video that was going round on the fyp yesterday with screen shots from tattle from over a year ago…
It was an account who put massive paragraphs, and said themselves they’ve probably given themselves way, said they knew John for years and years, mid stuff, about going and helping her clean her walk in wardrobe (which is just a room with shelves) and certain other stuff which only Julie probably knew, she would’ve knew it was this Leanne.
BUT still, those posts on tattle were from over a year ago!! Shes probably seen them all before but cos someone dug them out and put them on TikTok Julies tried creating a load of more drama from them.
ohhh, i missed a huge part there, thankyou!

ohhh, i missed a huge part there, thankyou!
It didn’t make any sense to me either until I seen the video… it’s gone now though 🙈
I went on a Facebook stalk one day got stuck way down a rabbit hole.. figured out, her ex died one year then the next year she was planning on marrying some Micky 🤣
My tattle posts of them made it to the video too 🥳🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She hasn’t said she’s getting her teeth done on Thursday this week 😭
She did say on a video that she was gonna start her make up looks properly when she gets her new teeth, that’s her not doing make up again…
just as well, all of it got stolen 🙄

I caught the end of a conversation she was having before on insta live and she was saying she only mentioned the C word cos she genuinely believed there was something seriously wrong with her, saying she has every symptom, she’s losing so much weight and having a period out of her back end every day…. But she’s still going through tests to find out what it is.
We all have eyes and can see she’s not lost any weight!!! And if you were bleeding that much you wouldn’t wear the same clothes for days on end!!

Reactions: 6
I caught the end of a conversation she was having before on insta live and she was saying she only mentioned the C word cos she genuinely believed there was something seriously wrong with her, saying she has every symptom, she’s losing so much weight and having a period out of her back end every day…. But she’s still going through tests to find out what it is.
We all have eyes and can see she’s not lost any weight!!! And if you were bleeding that much you wouldn’t wear the same clothes for days on end!!
She is defo not losing weight!!! I’ve just been passed the old “property” as she calls it 😂 there’s still loads of stuff in the house from the looks of it! Windows are manky and all. That poor land lord is going to have to spend a small fortune making it liveable for the next tenants

Reactions: 3
She is defo not losing weight!!! I’ve just been passed the old “property” as she calls it 😂 there’s still loads of stuff in the house from the looks of it! Windows are manky and all. That poor land lord is going to have to spend a small fortune making it liveable for the next tenants
I can’t even begin to imagine the colour of the walls with the amount of smoking they did in there.

Is she seriously saying that Northumbria police or her probation officer has sent her screenshots (taken from a seized phone) of emails sent from Adele to probation??! Adele told everyone a year ago she had emailed the probation when Julie doxed her and put her at risk. Everyone knew that so whys Julie pretending nobody knew and that now Adele is her stalker? 😵💫 Im sure even the screenshots were posted in here or atleast it was spoken about. She just cant get her story straight.

Past few weeks she had admitted either wearing no knickers for days on end or thongs 🤢 im sorry but if you had bleeding from your back end 24/7, a possible or actual cancer diagnosis you just wouldnt be doing this. I dont think she has lost any weight either.
---
katiebeewins new video speaking facts

Last edited:
Is she seriously saying that Northumbria police or her probation officer has sent her screenshots (taken from a seized phone) of emails sent from Adele to probation??! Adele told everyone a year ago she had emailed the probation when Julie doxed her and put her at risk. Everyone knew that so whys Julie pretending nobody knew and that now Adele is her stalker? 😵💫 Im sure even the screenshots were posted in here or atleast it was spoken about. She just cant get her story straight.
She’s massively obsessed with Adele!!
If Julie didn’t constantly talk about her, whether actually naming her or not then Adele would have no reason to mention her!!
Course she’s gonna defend herself when she’s being accused of burglary/shooting out windows/doxing addresses etc, I’ve personally spoke to Adele before , the amount of stuff she’s been through without all of Julie’s tit… and she barely leaves the house as it is. Never mind capable of what she’s being accused of!!
---
The police haven’t even paid a visit to Adele have they? How they meant to seize a phone! 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.