Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of her room man! 🫢
i was coming to say just this!! Just moved in and the place is a state already. Poor landlord.
Smoking in it, carpets covered in crap, piles or stuff dumped around everywhere. I don’t take the excuse of unpacking because that’s all been unpacked 😂

Reactions: 2
Interesting isnt it how Jon was supposed to be living on his own yet he is seemingly there 24/7 and everytime shes live.😆 they are still claiming to be living seperately and claiming separate benefits its a joke how they get away with it.

I dont care what she says, nobody is going to let her forget the lies she has told she is absolutely finished on tiktok. She can make as much on subs as she likes the majority know she is a evil lying little cow.

Saying she has 4 clients who have booked her for 2 hour makeup tutorial slots but really its just about talking because they are lonely,come on julie 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting isnt it how Jon was supposed to be living on his own yet he is seemingly there 24/7 and everytime shes live.😆 they are still claiming to be living seperately and claiming separate benefits its a joke how they get away with it.
he’s getting his keys at 11:30am this morning for his flat … apparently! It was meant to be 10 but the landlady phoned and said she has to take the car to the vets so she will drop them at Julie’s at 11:30.

but it’s 11:46 so I’m confused Probably just another Julie lie.
---
She’s choppingon that bench with that huge knife!! She’s got no respect! That will be marked to bits now. She could at least chop on a plate. She’s got frozen mince, leak and carrots. Trying to decide what to make. I hate when she tries to cook, she acts like she can but she really can’t.

Reactions: 4
he’s getting his keys at 11:30am this morning for his flat … apparently! It was meant to be 10 but the landlady phoned and said she has to take the car to the vets so she will drop them at Julie’s at 11:30.

---
She’s choppingon that bench with that huge knife!! She’s got no respect! That will be marked to bits now. She could at least chop on a plate. She’s got frozen mince, leak and carrots. Trying to decide what to make. I hate when she tries to cook, she acts like she can but she really can’t.
Ah well if he is actually getting a place i will be amazed. But maybe, just maybe he can slowly get away from her 🤣

Mad isnt it how she keeps talking about all the things left in her house, her kitchen bits, her makeup,her bed as if shes getting that stuff back? Very confusing

---
Throws oil and seeds with everything 🥴🤣🤣

Still pretending she has her amazing cameras hooked up recording even though she has no wifi in the house...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do actually believe John has his own house… absolutely shocking that!!
They’ll still not be away from each other!
As if they’re not playing the system enough!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why on earth do they need two houses!!! I wonder how many times that lass has moved house in her life because she p*sses the neighbours off

Reactions: 1
Nah I don’t think he has another house. I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth

Nah I don’t think he has another house. I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth
The other place she was at today looked different and had a washer and a more modern type kitchen, she’s still having to get her Mam to do her washing cos she don’t have 1🤣
And she was getting sorted to leave, I’m sure time will tell… usually I don’t believe a word that comes from her mouth either but them being down as living at 2 separate houses will give them more money which is right up there with them!

Reactions: 5
Leoni has posted a video with voicenotes from Julie telling her she has bowel cancer. Search #geordieprincess. More proof of what a lying sack of shite she is.

Adele and Katiebee need to get a restraining order out on Julie mind, the past couple of days the lies she has spewed about them is unbelievable. Never her fault.

Leoni has posted a video with voicenotes from Julie telling her she has bowel cancer. Search #geordieprincess. More proof of what a lying sack of shite she is.

Adele and Katiebee need to get a restraining order out on Julie mind, the past couple of days the lies she has spewed about them is unbelievable. Never her fault.
That’ll explain why she’s crying on live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.