Gender Discussions #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think about that image, the more angry I get. "Genitalia fetish?" Why do they try to put a distasteful spin on something as normal as sexual attraction? I don't have a genitalia fetish, but I am attracted to men. That doesn't mean I'm thinking of cock 24/7, it just means I fancy men and that doesn't just include their "genitalia", it's their smell. You can't deny or argue attraction and you shouldn't try to make it into something shameful to further your own agenda

Reactions: 21
The more I think about that image, the more angry I get. "Genitalia fetish?" Why do they try to put a distasteful spin on something as normal as sexual attraction? I don't have a genitalia fetish, but I am attracted to men. That doesn't mean I'm thinking of cock 24/7, it just means I fancy men and that doesn't just include their "genitalia", it's their smell. You can't deny or argue attraction and you shouldn't try to make it into something shameful to further your own agenda
but let's be honest a sausage isn't fun without the family jewels and the fireworks ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The state of this!
So basically if you are not attracted to a trans person who could 'present' as male or female, you have a genitalia fetish and are transphobic?! Doesn't make sense! Even if as a heterosexual woman, if I am attracted to one biological man but not another, does that mean I am manphobic?! Or if I am attracted to only my partner, I am phobic of everyone else? What if I am asexual, am I man and women phobic then? Not being attracted to someone is not a hate crime. F sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's their smell and other stuff, I meant to say

So basically if you are not attracted to a trans person who could 'present' as male or female, you have a genitalia fetish and are transphobic?! Doesn't make sense! Even if as a heterosexual woman, if I am attracted to one biological man but not another, does that mean I am manphobic?! Or if I am attracted to only my partner, I am phobic of everyone else? What if I am asexual, am I man and women phobic then? F sake.
It's so stupid. They're now policing who we can fancy now. No one is entitled to have someone fancy them FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's their smell and other stuff, I meant to say

It's so stupid. They're now policing who we can fancy now. No one is entitled to have someone fancy them FFS
Also, I find it silly how these 'rules' are communicated in patronising comic book storyboards.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So basically if you are not attracted to a trans person who could 'present' as male or female, you have a genitalia fetish and are transphobic?! Doesn't make sense! Even if as a heterosexual woman, if I am attracted to one biological man but not another, does that mean I am manphobic?! Or if I am attracted to only my partner, I am phobic of everyone else? What if I am asexual, am I man and women phobic then? Not being attracted to someone is not a hate crime. F sake.
Cancel culture, is going to be the in-thing come 2021, even with traditional gender categories.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I don’t know why they need to go on about ‘genital preference’ so much? They keep telling us there’s plenty of cis people who find them attractive so why don’t they leave those of us who don’t alone? I’m sorry, but no threat of a label (transphobic) is ever going to make me have sex with a vagina when I don’t want to. It’s creepy and rapey IMO.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why they need to go on about ‘genital preference’ so much? They keep telling us there’s plenty of cis people who find them attractive so why don’t they leave those of us who don’t alone? I’m sorry, but no threat of a label (transphobic) is ever going to make me have sex with a vagina when I don’t want to. It’s creepy and rapey IMO.
because that's a lie, some actively talk about stealthing,lying to get sex ESPECIALLY from homosexuals and bis

Reactions: 7
So are you just not allowed turn down anyone ever?
Seems that way.

Funny, isn’t it, how the very woke preach choice, sexual freedom and a woman’s right to choose and say no but when it comes to this - there’s no way to say no without being a nasty transphobe. It’s awful.

Reactions: 11
Seems that way.

Funny, isn’t it, how the very woke preach choice, sexual freedom and a woman’s right to choose and say no but when it comes to this - there’s no way to say no without being a nasty transphobe. It’s awful.
At this rate, even monks, nuns and any others that choose to abstain from sex could be considered “transphobic” - it’s just such a massive leap to say “saying no” means hate crime. The logic just doesn’t stand up!

Reactions: 8
Always amazes me how relatively minority groups like Trans, seem to have a more vocal voice over the majority - a classic tail wagging the dog scenario.

One suspects if the major groups fought back in waves it might shut them up and perhaps not play the victim status to anything that offends them.

Ideally we should ALL be getting along rather than some groups pretending to want equality but only on their terms.

Reactions: 8
I dont fancy black men, they dont do it for me, I have a type (white men, dark hair, facial hair and olive toned skin, look like theyve done a hard day's work
is what does it for me) does that make me racist? I dont think it does.

I just like manly looking white men with natural willies attatched and there is nothing wrong with that, there is everything wrong with putting on a guilt trip because I dont find you attractive. Its not as simple as genitals and it never will be.

Just to add, I dont think ive ever seen a transgender person who doesnt look like a transgender.

I just realised how ironic it is that I have a black man as my pic. Feel mean now. He looks lovely enough, just not my type 😆

Last edited:
It’s a slippery slope when people start trying to say you’re transphobic for not wanting to date trans people.

Are straight people homophobic for not wanting to date the same sex?

Are gay people heterophobic for not wanting to date the opposite sex?

Are people who don’t want to date overweight people fatphobic?

What about people who don’t want to date red heads? Gingerphobic?

Etc etc.

Where do you draw the line? Let people have their preferences and boundaries. If someone isn’t into you, then you just have to accept that and move on, like everyone else in the world ever.

Also, If you choose to narrow your dating pool by identifying as trans, then that’s on you. It’s not up to everyone else to bend their preferences to suit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s a slippery slope when people start trying to say you’re transphobic for not wanting to date trans people.

Are straight people homophobic for not wanting to date the same sex?

Are gay people heterophobic for not wanting to date the opposite sex?

Are people who don’t want to date overweight people fatphobic?

What about people who don’t want to date red heads? Gingerphobic?

Etc etc.

Where do you draw the line? Let people have their preferences and boundaries. If someone isn’t into you, then you just have to accept that and move on, like everyone else in the world ever.
Yes exactly my point. Didnt make it very well though lol. I can appreciate attractive people, often comment on it, but I get hot under the collar for a certain type of human.

Always amazes me how relatively minority groups like Trans, seem to have a more vocal voice over the majority - a classic tail wagging the dog scenario.

One suspects if the major groups fought back in waves it might shut them up and perhaps not play the victim status to anything that offends them.

Ideally we should ALL be getting along rather than some groups pretending to want equality but only on their terms.
I think the problem with this is the vast majority just want a quiet life. So they dont really say anything unless it personally affects them, so the people shouting into an echo chamber think they are right cause no one, or very few tell them they are wrong.

Last edited:
I can see it coming and I dread the day when it does, but paedophiles will speak up as a victim-minority wanting their particular "pastime" to be made legitimate. And then what?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.