Gender Discussions #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, so much virtue signalling from tampax.

Also, a period isn't strictly speaking just blood right? It's the shedding of the uterine walls. Who has a uterus? Not just 'people' but a certain type of person who is biologically female.
I think a lot of people forget that. Yes it’s called blood but it’s more than that. Only those who are biologically women can have periods because they have uterine walls that need shedding.
interesting that they replied to the one person saying their previous campaigns were inclusive but not the the several other women who will be their main customer.

Reactions: 9

Wow, who would have thought there would be pitfalls from the gender recognition act

Reactions: 6

Wow, who would have thought there would be pitfalls from the gender recognition act
This, I think, is a big issue of the situation we find ourselves in. The push toward gender ideology has been so intense in such a short period of time, that we now have situations arising that have never been under scrutiny and desperately need urgent action.

None of this is being given the time and thought and civilised rational discussion needed.

Reactions: 11
Oh you can only talk about trans if you are qualified in an area aimed at prioritising trans rights. Ok. Cool.

Reactions: 11
Of course it wasn't long before a handmaiden jumped in to school everyone
I refuse to bow to self important twats who literally write “its not blah blah blah its blah” moderating language when the original use was fine, just because it offends their own narrow world view.

duck offfffff.

Reactions: 12
Im sorry but I can never see a person with a penis as a woman. Call me transphobic all you want, but if i can tell someone is a man and they are in the female bathroom (for example) i will feel scared, as will many a woman, and we matter too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Im sorry but I can never see a person with a penis as a woman. Call my transphobic all you want, but if i can tell someone is a man and they are in the female bathroom (for example) i will feel scared, as will many a woman, and we matter too.
They have male anatomy. 100% not female. You can't argue science.

I refuse to bow to self important twats who literally write “its not blah blah blah its blah” moderating language when the original use was fine, just because it offends their own narrow world view.

duck offfffff.
Exactly. Got into an argument about the word cis. I was told it's not a slur, it just means non trans. I replied that there's already a perfectly good word to describe non trans women and it's women

Im sorry but I can never see a person with a penis as a woman. Call me transphobic all you want, but if i can tell someone is a man and they are in the female bathroom (for example) i will feel scared, as will many a woman, and we matter too.
Nothing to be sorry about. Men aren't women and it's absurd that this is even up for debate

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet the Inland Revenue are not best pleased. How to work out a trans person's NI contributions, and when they should be allowed to retire. I just hope their computer software is geared up for these kinds of challenges.

Reactions: 6
Cis pisses me off as well as its always used by their community in a derogatory way along with the fact, as you say, woman or man is perfectly adequate to describe someone who identifies with their birth gender. Im actually quite sick of it being pushed. If you choose to be different thats on you. I find it baffling coming from the generation that pushed for gender equality and gender doesnt define you etc that suddenly its so important that people get upset that they arent the other gender.

Reactions: 16
Of course it wasn't long before a handmaiden jumped in to school everyone
If transwomen weren’t born Male, what were they born as? Aliens? Because they’re certainly not female! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, biology doesn’t give a tit about gender identity. Sad that people who are supposedly smart and well educated will blindly spout such nonsense with a straight face.

Reactions: 19
I once saw a tweet saying that it's problematic to call trans women were born men as they were "assigned" a sex by a nurse/ doctor and had no say in it. Sex is observed, not assigned

Also what gets me is that the language and goalposts seem to change on an almost daily basis. I thought it was fine to say "identify as" but now that's apparently transphobic. It's impossible to keep up. Someone could use a phrase that was perfectly acceptable one day and then find themselves being called transphobic the next. There is no consistency whatsoever

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I once saw a tweet saying that it's problematic to call trans women were born men as they were "assigned" a sex by a nurse/ doctor and had no say in it. Sex is observed, not assigned

Also what gets me is that the language and goalposts seem to change on an almost daily basis. I thought it was fine to say "identify as" but now that's apparently transphobic. It's impossible to keep up. Someone could use a phrase that was perfectly acceptable one day and then find themselves being called transphobic the next. There is no consistency whatsoever
The goalposts are being moved that bit more every day.

It is beyond ridiculous to say that “transwomen are not male at birth”. Of course they are. You are not assigned a sex at birth, you are that sex. This isn’t transphobic to say. It’s reality.

Reactions: 13

Its almost like when they feel accepted they feel less special so they change it again. Somewhat like Teenagers trying to shock their parents.....

Exactly, there’s always someone waiting to say “gotcha, you said the wrong thing”.

Reactions: 5
saw a tweet on twitter referring to the fact that endometriosis is trending. Glad it's trending but let's stop calling it women's health - is the gist of it. I'm a sufferer and this has been an unknown incurable disease for.. centuries? forever and we're barely getting traction and they're making it about them! I have no words. Men's health never gets attacked though.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.