Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jewelkitty

Chatty Member
Unfollowed that influencer Zoe London after she posted a photo of her wearing a tee that says "transwomen are women. Get over it." and saying she dkntated to Mermaid.
Lol she's such a nobody. I unfollowed her years ago when she wouldn't stop whining that she wasn't getting as popular as her peers. This must be a desperate attempt for easy validation

Reactions: 2

Zenchick101

VIP Member
They're quickly making enemies of everyone: black women, white women, lesbians, gay people, bi people, whilst simultaneously using all of the above to hide behind and/or hijack their movements. I'm so mad!!
all WOC that female/male language is colonizer talk applies to a lot of people round the world.

Pambo

Not sure where best to post this - both horrifying and depressing, and as the article says, somehow not shocking.

Also I am 'watching' this thread, but annoyingly, updates never appear on my front page. Is this a problem for anyone else?
I dip into the MGTOW stuff on Reddit and a lot it of is general bitching at women, but frankly, the posts on TwoXChromosomes are just as insane if not worse. I don't believe that all men think like that, and I sure don't think the folks on TwoXChromosomes are representative of all women.

There's a men's right movement that gets lumped in with MGTOW in the attempt to marginalise it, and I have sympathy for. Didn't really hit me until one time they pointed out a national ad run in the press, saying 1 in 4 homeless is a woman and something needs to be done(!)... which is another way of saying 3 out 4 homeless people are men, but that's not an issue.

There was a documentary made on the mens rights that looks interesting but I've yet to see it (it was protested by feminists of course). Interesting because the woman who made it started it as an expose of misogynists but didn't find that, and came round to viewpoint that there were legitimate issues these men were trying to highlight.

That amazing revelation, that men have their own problems, was discovered by hardcore feminist Norah Vincent some years earlier. At the end of her experiment on living as a man for 18mths she had a mental breakdown and 180 degree reversal on her opinion on men.

What's least surprising about the article above is The Guardian doesn't mention any of that.

jewelkitty

Chatty Member
I don't know what he's like as a person, don't know much about him. However, the more powerful men that speak up on this, the better. It's like anything else, it's usually only when men speak up on it, do certain people take notice.

Also, I came across this on Twitter. WTF!
There's more nonsense I'm afraid

• Wow

Sheeeet

Chatty Member
Fellow Marxist reporting for duty - do we get badges, or a secret handshake/sign? Of course, the Marx way is that it's not fair unless we all get one :)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Vee6

VIP Member
Noticed that. What’s going on? Was a wonderful hour or so when he retweeted. Perhaps he doesn’t get what’s going on

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
@judgejohndeed I was just quoting your post when it vanished, but bloody hell, I’m sorry.
Sorry I tried to edit it as I’d basically repeated myself in the next post but wasn’t looking properly and managed to delete it 😂
Fortunately I haven’t yet actually turned up to a smear appointment with a transwoman but I know there is a trans nurse at my GP practice so I end up worrying for weeks about it. Might just pay to go private this time but don’t know if I would have the same issue 😬

• Sad