Gender Discussion #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I've mentioned before on these threads I belong to an LGBT social group who are generally good people but very much worship at the altar of gender. In our WhatsApp group we discussed vaccine side-effects and reports of very painful/heavy periods after the vaccine. One of the group who is a transman mentioned that she has not had a period in over a year because of taking hormones ... so basically, in her mid-20s she has gone through self-induced menopause. I'm sure this won't cause any problems for her in later life ...
Was she unaware of this? Women who transition should be aware, surely? Or is she just a ~tucute? My FtM friend is considered a truscum because he believes you have to be dysphoric to be trans.

Reactions: 4
Was she unaware of this? Women who transition should be aware, surely? Or is she just a ~tucute? My FtM friend is considered a truscum because he believes you have to be dysphoric to be trans.
She wanted/expected her periods to stop but doesn't seem to be aware (from other comments she's made) that she is at risk of the same problems that come with natural menopause i.e. osteoporosis and so on

Reactions: 5
I don't really go on YouTube but I ended up in hole earlier today. I was watching a few videos from ex Buzzfeed staff, 'Kitchen and Jorn'. Kitchen (possibly Katherine?) noted in one video she was white, gay and fat. Then the next video was about her wife, which made sense, until the video was actually her with husband and about him transitioning. They are staying together, but she now recognises herself as a queer woman, she married man and maybe I am missing something but because you partner 'changes' gender, that doesn't change your sexual orientation or preference. Kitchen was very overpowering, whenever her husband/wife answers questions she just took over, saying she could answer better or quicker. She was extremely defensive of him and hardly let him stand up for himself.

Reactions: 5
I don't really go on YouTube but I ended up in hole earlier today. I was watching a few videos from ex Buzzfeed staff, 'Kitchen and Jorn'. Kitchen (possibly Katherine?) noted in one video she was white, gay and fat. Then the next video was about her wife, which made sense, until the video was actually her with husband and about him transitioning. They are staying together, but she now recognises herself as a queer woman, she married man and maybe I am missing something but because you partner 'changes' gender, that doesn't change your sexual orientation or preference. Kitchen was very overpowering, whenever her husband/wife answers questions she just took over, saying she could answer better or quicker. She was extremely defensive of him and hardly let him stand up for himself.
Kristin is her name. She used to be in the Buzzfeed “Ladylike” videos until there was an exodus from Buzzfeed. She seems to have struggled with a lot of things over the years and now she’s calling herself queer because her creepy husband was firstly non binary and now says he’s a woman. It’s really sad. Even creepier when you see he’s basically styled himself after his wife.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Kristin is her name. She used to be in the Buzzfeed “Ladylike” videos until there was an exodus from Buzzfeed. She seems to have struggled with a lot of things over the years and now she’s calling herself queer because her creepy husband was firstly non binary and now says he’s a woman. It’s really sad. Even creepier when you see he’s basically styled himself after his wife.
Oh that's interesting, I wasn't sure what she did after Buzzfeed and definitely didn't know about that. That sounds really tough. I just can't respect men who "come out" as non binary and then trans after they're married and I know of a few people who have done it. Almost certainly a case of AGP.

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen this? This is terrible omg

(click tweet to see thread)

Honestly terrifying. We are going back 100 years where we are completely silenced by men again. Only difference is, they declare themselves to be women now.

Reactions: 16
It’s like a little plastic tube to keep the hole open. It’s sort of dildo shaped.

They have to do it once a day so it doesn’t close up. You know how piercings close after you take the piercing out? That’s the best thing I can compare it to.
In a nutshell is called a vaginoplasty (can also be done for naturally born women as well of course for various medical reasons) and not sure of the difference with labiaplasty's but yeah... I'd have thought Lady C (Lady Colin Campbell) she was born in Jamaica with a malformed Labia and was brought up as a boy for whatever reason by her parent(s). Married later after whatever to heir of the Duke of Argyll title (Clan Campbell).

She has a habit of making me laugh does Lady C lol

Apologies was a fused labia, and she married the younger son of the 11th Duke of Argyll not the heir, the 2nd previous to the current title holder Torquhill Campbell

Last edited:
Apparently the American Red Cross said trans men aren’t allowed to donate blood if they’re gay but trans women who have sex with males may be able to?? Still homophobic but trans inclusive! This needs to peak people.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Gaslighting pricks. It’s all about gender identity now, and they’re piggybacking on what once was a legit LGB organisation. Ugh.
It's heartening at least to see so many comments underneath the Tweets that show many people have had enough and can see what's actually going on.

It's probably incredibly superficial analysis on my part but I think the current state of Stonewall tells you everything you need to know about transactivism. Women wanted to be treated with respect and to be seen as equal so they got together and created groups for that purpose. LGB people wanted equal rights so created a group to fight for that. TRAs wanted to fight for something so took over a group for people with some similarities but with many differences, and erased those people from their own organisation.

Reactions: 10
I worry of the state of things come 10/20 years time. I was always hoping there would be an anti social media revolution but I’m not sure. Will be all be know as beings and no gender term can ever be used. I feel like we have to accept the most stupid views because any questioning against it is seen as hate or phobic.

Reactions: 9
I'll be honest, even if I wasn't a feminist, I'd find it difficult to be convinced by an argument voiced by someone whose Twitter identity looks like something a 5 year old girl created with a bumper pack of stickers. 🦄 🌈 ❤ 🙄
I used to know this girl! She has numerous mental health issues

Apparently the American Red Cross said trans men aren’t allowed to donate blood if they’re gay but trans women who have sex with males may be able to?? Still homophobic but trans inclusive! This needs to peak people.
Isn't that based on the premise that gay men engage in anal sex, which carries a higher risk of spreading AIDS? (Even though plenty of gay men report they prefer other activities.) Perhaps the British Red Cross assumes that trans people do everything the same way as a natal person of that sex. Not a safe assumption, to begin with most transwomen do not have/do not want surgery

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.