Gender Discussion #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen this? This is terrible omg

(click tweet to see thread)

The police are trying to intimidate her, pure and simple. I was reading through some of her tweets earlier and her replies are full of teenagers claiming TWAW. What bleeping nonsense. TRAs are a pack of rabid dogs.

Reactions: 9
The police are trying to intimidate her, pure and simple. I was reading through some of her tweets earlier and her replies are full of teenagers claiming TWAW. What bleeping nonsense. TRAs are a pack of rabid dogs.
Scary especially as they won't yet advise her which are the "offending" tweets so now I'm thinking stuff I have tweeted/retweeted could get me in trouble (I am anonymous on twitter though, does that help?)

Genuinely I am worried. We need everyone to peak, now.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but can children not just be left to colour in animals, cartoon characters, etc. Why does everything have to be related to gender and gender issues 😫

748750E8-4B2B-45C8-A2C7-9DA2429733AA.jpeg
0BEA2150-D449-4FFD-838F-01FD8C2FAE1E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Scary especially as they won't yet advise her which are the "offending" tweets so now I'm thinking stuff I have tweeted/retweeted could get me in trouble (I am anonymous on twitter though, does that help?)

I was about to ask what the 'offending' tweets were as I couldn't see anything that could remotely be considered a hate crime. Especially with numerous people using death threats over Twitter and paedophilic comments... THIS is what the police choose to investigate 🙄

Reactions: 11

Yeah, that's the issue with Scotland's new hate speech bill. Someone who says "trans women aren't women" could very easily be accused of stirring up hate, especially if the police feel like being particularly heavy-handed that day. It's ambiguous at best. I hope she has access to a good lawyer, the whole thing is such a joke.

Reactions: 4
#panvisibilityday was trending today and Gendered Intelligence has a definition for us all. 🙄

7C7BECA8-E0CF-4449-9B09-BFCB45A6A7F0.jpeg

5502D830-A622-47BE-A153-8B311812423A.jpeg

“Bisexuality is being attracted to more than one gender”. 😑

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Thread on Reddit regarding pronouns here.

Most of the replies actually seem reasonable and agree that it shouldn’t be a requirement and you’re not a bigot for not doing it, but then you see the odd one like this.
AA76B56A-593A-4BC8-99F1-56708C1052BD.jpeg

#panvisibilityday was trending today and Gendered Intelligence has a definition for us all. 🙄

View attachment 588512
View attachment 588513

“Bisexuality is being attracted to more than one gender”. 😑
FFS sexuality isn't an 'identity' that you can 'interpret', it is something you are born with.

I wonder if a bisexual person said they like only 'cis men' and 'cis women' if that would be 'totally okay' by their view - I bet not.

Reactions: 12
I cannot understand any of this... so what is the difference?
In their new terminology a pansexual person can be attracted to someone of any 'gender' whereas a bisexual person could be, for instance, attracted to 'women and femme presenting non-binary people and masc presenting non-binary people' but not attracted to men or they could be attracted to 'nonbinary people and agender people' only.

Reactions: 3
If sexuality is something that is ‘down to each person’ then as a theory it lacks coherence and is pointless. What is the point in having labels and categories if they mean different things to different people tbh? I really don’t see who stands to benefit from this manipulation of language at all.

In their new terminology a pansexual person can be attracted to someone of any 'gender' whereas a bisexual person could be, for instance, attracted to 'women and femme presenting non-binary people and masc presenting non-binary people' but not attracted to men or they could be attracted to 'nonbinary people and agender people' only.
I really don't understand this tbh, surely then bi sexual people need to add something to describe which 2 types of people they are attracted to?

I had seen this on Twitter, and again a lovely reminder than men will always blame women. Even when it’s men hurting men.

Blaming women for your imaginary battles and daydreams is absolutely mind boggling. When in reality these males are probably cumming at the thought of these daydreams coming true.

Actual male violence kills thousands of women around the world each week. No trans person in the UK has died from the result of violence in years. They’re literally making tit up just so they have something else to whinge about.

duck off and crawl into your holes you blue haired troglodytes.

70F2E5B0-2735-4D72-AA98-05150C60A6EE.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I had seen this on Twitter, and again a lovely reminder than men will always blame women. Even when it’s men hurting men.

Blaming women for your imaginary battles and daydreams is absolutely mind boggling. When in reality these males are probably cumming at the thought of these daydreams coming true.

Actual male violence kills thousands of women around the world each week. No trans person in the UK has died from the result of violence in years. They’re literally making tit up just so they have something else to whinge about.

duck off and crawl into your holes you blue haired troglodytes.

View attachment 588645
At the moment those two officers are more likely to turn around and arrest the woman for insinuating that the trans person is not a real woman.

Reactions: 14
Every day, it seems to get worse. Social media has caused all of this, I genuinely think people must sit there bored and create all of these problems rather than focus on real issues. It really is becoming feelings over fact. 💔 And I HATE how they try to say this is just like LGB people had to go through decades ago. No, it’s not! LGB people never asked for superiority over straight people, they wanted equality and continue to ask for just that. Most TRA are wanting special rights, which is damaging everyone involved in some way. TRA continue to feel self loathing and anger, everyone else feels genuine fear and unease at the thought we may have our careers ended over basic logic. It’s scary and tiring to fight, but we must keep fighting.

I truly hold out hope, one day, this will all be a thing of the past. The pandemic has made a lot of TRAs have way more time on their hands to spew this horror.

• Heart
Quite a few comments saying the abs don’t match the rest of the physique.
Trans actor Elliot Page shows off abs in his first pair of swim trunks
Sorry - it didn’t link properly. It’s this article
oh.my.god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.