Gender Discussion #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly making myself unpopular, but I have free thought and opinion!
I think JKR went a bit far/below the belt insulting the trans football manager and feel as though she’s detracting from her original “dress however you want etc” HOWEVER I understand she’s pissed and I don’t think she’d have reacted this way if it wasn’t a women’s football team.

that being said if I was a player on that team I wouldn’t feel comfortable with my manger giving me pep talks in the locker room
---

mif you want to live as a laydeeee fine but you cannot expect/coerce your wife to be ok with it. Make filing for divorce easier and allow citing “gender transition “ as the reason
Clark harassed her for years and years. He’s deleted all his tweets to her now but he targeted her endlessly. She lost her patience at a post which was asking people to celebrate him because he’s wearing a wig. These are the few that survived.

A woman who screenshot most of them and shared them has had her account suspended.
E5340B6E-F82B-4DF6-94D1-79991AC8409A.jpeg
1435B490-43F4-4D03-90AE-97D12C205D8E.jpeg
124EA2EB-F84B-49FF-ACB0-F790B58C3090.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Clark harassed her for years and years. He’s deleted all his tweets to her now but he targeted her endlessly. She lost her patience at a post which was asking people to celebrate him because he’s wearing a wig. These are the few that survived.

A woman who screenshot most of them and shared them has had her account suspended.
View attachment 2947821View attachment 2947822View attachment 2947823
I cannot fathom why his wife would want to stay with him. She married a man and now her husband is a man in a dress and wig who abuses other women on Twitter. What on earth is in this for her?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I cannot fathom why his wife would want to stay with him. She married a man and now her husband is a man in a dress and wig who abuses other women on Twitter. What on earth is in this for her?
That would be a divorce for me. I couldn't look at my husband if he started wearing frocks and makeup let alone live with him. I couldn't respect him or find him attractive anymore and let's face it, the percentage of middle-aged men whose looks improve after they 'transition' is a big fat zero.
I don't care if that sounds shallow, I've been with this man for over two decades and we've been through a lot of challenging times together but that would be the end of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I've just watched this really interesting video. Mia is very forthright.

Chapters:
0:00 Mia Hughes Highlights
1:00 Why Mia Hughes Got Started
3:45 Ryan Long & Trans Lesbians Are Lesbians
5:00 JK Rowling & Mia Forstater
6:30 Why They Pretend Trans is Real
8:25 Mental illness?
10:45 What We’ve Got To Do
13:00 Why This Is An Epidemic
15:00 It’s So Obviously Social Contagion
18:00 Exorcism vs Trans
20:00 ‘The Symptom Pool’
23:00 Evidence of Transitioners’ Happiness
25:50 Why They Don’t Admit They Made A Mistake
30:25 Mia Did The WPATH Files
34:00 ‘The Dog’s Not Doing It For You’ (Awful!)
37:45 The Craziest Part (Non-Binary Surgeries)
41:00 All They Do Is Police Each Other’s Language
44:00 A Heretic Mia Admires

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think its crazy that someone can say, I feel like I should only have one arm or no legs and rightly everyone says - you're not well dear, take some of these tablets.

But people say, I feel like i shouldn't have breasts or a penis and everyone says - you're so brave, let's book your operation.

Honestly, what's the difference???

The nutjob who was using the fake tan to pretend she was black must be kicking herself for not just pretending to be a man.

And for Ellen/Elliot Paige to be their poster child is equally bizarre. The most unhappy looking person you'll ever clap eyes on. You do wonder what happened to her and if she'll ever admit that the trauma is what made her decide on transition. Has "Elliot" ever secured an acting role

Reactions: 40
That would be a divorce for me. I couldn't look at my husband if he started wearing frocks and makeup let alone live with him. I couldn't respect him or find him attractive anymore and let's face it, the percentage of middle-aged men whose looks improve after they 'transition' is a big fat zero.
I don't care if that sounds shallow, I've been with this man for over two decades and we've been through a lot of challenging times together but that would be the end of us.
I feel the same. We have had some very tough times over a long marriage but that would totally change how I feel about him.
---
I think its crazy that someone can say, I feel like I should only have one arm or no legs and rightly everyone says - you're not well dear, take some of these tablets.

But people say, I feel like i shouldn't have breasts or a penis and everyone says - you're so brave, let's book your operation.

Honestly, what's the difference???

The nutjob who was using the fake tan to pretend she was black must be kicking herself for not just pretending to be a man.

And for Ellen/Elliot Paige to be their poster child is equally bizarre. The most unhappy looking person you'll ever clap eyes on. You do wonder what happened to her and if she'll ever admit that the trauma is what made her decide on transition. Has "Elliot" ever secured an acting role
I looked at her IMDB page and it's odd. I had read that her female character in Umbrella Academy had been changed to a male character to accommodate her but since then she has been listed as voicing a female character in a cartoon and a part in a film that she has written. So as for actually securing a role as the man she claims to be it looks like she hasn't. Yet she's happy to voice a female character, a touch of the old hypocrisy there I think.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There's a thread on the TVchix website about Posie Parker and I can't get over how this man describes himself.

Screenshot_20240521_081043_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240521_080859_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
There's a thread on the TVchix website about Posie Parker and I can't get over how this man describes himself.

View attachment 2948486

View attachment 2948485
Every single one of these middle-aged AGPs in a bad wig makes me feel sick. I can’t understand how most people don’t realise they’re getting off on appropriating women. I mean, no woman would ever write trash such as this:

1716276737220.jpeg

I don’t want any of them in single-sex spaces. Ever.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

View attachment 2948486

View attachment 2948485
I mean aside from the fact, like all of these cranks, he's never looked at a woman long enough to establish our hairlines generally don't start at our eyebrows (I know they're compensating for the fact their hairlines are generally running away from their faces, but come on), the way he writes alone is enough for me to correctly identify him as male. So pompous and male coded.

Reactions: 25
Surely even the most delusional pervert must know that he would never pass as a woman.
I wonder if they pretend that some hairy arsed, bald old man in lipstick looks stunning and brave and gorgeous and womanly so that when someone rightly points out that they’re a bald old man in lipstick they can start screaming about transphobia and a load of sycophantic arsewipes swoop to their defence.

Reactions: 23
I’ve never worn Chanel no 5 so obviously I don’t smell like an elegant woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve never worn Chanel no 5 so obviously I don’t smell like an elegant woman.
I wouldn't expect anyone younger than my granny's generation to wear it to be honest, and she died in 1993.

I love an older, classic smelling perfume but it is very much an old lady smell.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.